i never started the thread to slag him off...............take that to GTEs thread........... :D

Dunno why you're bothered, he don't even play for your team! :tongue2:
says the man who supports a foreign team............. :tongue2:
:laugh: The Premier league will be 10% Welsh next year, boyo! :laugh:

but united will still be ENGLISH........ :whistling:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he wants a f****n good hiding, then sack the c**t....what an example to set for young players coming through and looking up to these senior players......... f****n disgracefull conduct by any person f

Than is like a human tin opener with them choppers,he prob teething lol

Posted Images

cant believe some liverpool fans are saying get rid of him........... :blink: without his goals we would be fighting a relegation battle!!!! theres worse gone on over the years keane, cantona to name two never mind bower and dyer that time lol...........but feck me if liverpool sold him it would be like cutting of your nose to spite your face............ :censored:

cant believe some liverpool fans are saying get rid of him........... :blink: without his goals we would be fighting a relegation battle!!!! theres worse gone on over the years keane, cantona to name two never mind bower and dyer that time lol...........but feck me if liverpool sold him it would be like cutting of your nose to spite your face............ :censored:

or biting your nose of to spite your face :laugh:

i never started the thread to slag him off...............take that to GTEs thread........... :D

...and? I still support them, I don't change teams like I change my pants - once a week, whether they fecking need it or not! :D

...and? I still support them, I don't change teams like I change my pants - once a week, whether they fecking need it or not! :D

:laugh: no changing them here either.............ye taffy manc kunt :thumbs:

When you live on a farm

and you bite someone's arm,

that's a Suarez!

When your forehead is wide

and your teeth are offside,

that's a Suarez!

When you dive for a pen

over and over again,

that's a Suarez!

When your gums are so white

like you've strained for a shite,

that's a Suarez!

:D

:laugh: no changing them here either.............ye taffy manc kunt :thumbs:
:D:thumbs:

come on now lurchy dont start dissing the king

with that goofy fecker its one thing after another

true mate.........kept liverpool in the right half the league near enough on his own, top premier league scorer with 30 goals, 2011 copa america player of the tournament, contender for premier league player of the year............just a shame in todays PC world these things go unnoticed........... ;)

true mate.........kept liverpool in the right half the league near enough on his own, top premier league scorer with 30 goals, 2011 copa america player of the tournament, contender for premier league player of the year............just a shame in todays PC world these things go unnoticed........... ;)
Sometimes You Have To Put Feelings To 1 Side And Face Reality !! P.C. Has Nothing To Do With It . As A Footballer He Is Undoudtdly World Class Though How Long Can You Make Excuses For Him He Has A History Off This . . I Personally Think He Will Now Be Gone In The Summer , Which Is A Shame (hate using that word now lol) As I Love Watching Him !!
  • Like 1

Sometimes You Have To Put Feelings To 1 Side And Face Reality !! P.C. Has Nothing To Do With It . As A Footballer He Is Undoudtdly World Class Though How Long Can You Make Excuses For Him He Has A History Off This . . I Personally Think He Will Now Be Gone In The Summer , Which Is A Shame (hate using that word now lol) As I Love Watching Him !!

for as long as he keeps banging them in........... ;)

totally agree with you regards his skill and desire to put the ball in the back of the net

but how many games has he missed through bans, when he could be pushing you further up the table ?

did'nt he punch a player in the face the other week,

but there put on pedastalls and think they can do as they please

Just watched it on youtube, fair play to the wee f****r......those big bulky defenders can get right on your tits manhandling you about and just generally trying to be rough.

Have some of that, that should keep them away for the rest of the game.......the only thing I can see he has done wrong is get caught !!!

• Like 2