• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he wants a f****n good hiding, then sack the c**t....what an example to set for young players coming through and looking up to these senior players......... f****n disgracefull conduct by any person f

Than is like a human tin opener with them choppers,he prob teething lol

Posted Images

i know exactly where your coming from mate

the mans class, i'd love him at united

but by feck he can be a loose cannon

same with keane, cantona, rooney..........beckham........... :D

dosnt matter what went o n before keano cantona beckham defoe. i for one am glad the fa are at last giving a ban that might just might send out a message to these overpaid brats who think they can do what they like, now if rooney ferdy or anybody steps out of line then act. also rules needs to change the fa should be able to act on anythink that happens on the pitch regardless of who sees or not sees so lets just stop moaning he is guilty let him take rap and hope he bloody grows up.

Edited by bracken boy

he got sent off what more do you want we all say we want it to be a mans game well here it is we always compare to rugby this sort of shit happens all the time nobody bats an eyelid there's too much outside interferance with football pressure to make the game clean only for all the cameras we even saw it. we all moan players are not like they were in the old days you think hunter and bremner never bit or spat lol

• Like 1

dosnt matter what went o n before keano cantona beckham defoe. i for one am glad the fa are at last giving a ban that might just might send out a message to these overpaid brats who think they can do what they like, now if rooney ferdy or anybody steps out of line then act. also rules needs to change the fa should be able to act on anythink that happens on the pitch regardless of who sees or not sees so lets just stop moaning he is guilty let him take rap and hope he bloody grows up.

so keane kicking hangeland, cantona kicking an fan of becks kicking that argie kunt simply "doesnt matter"???? typical united fan response there............. ;)

Feck me Roy Keane was an abitual offender, ended one players career, he had 3 games at first then had another 2 on top after releasing a book saying he meant to hurt him. So players who can possibly end careers with tackles deserve less than somebody who gave another player a love bite.

• Like 1

what a load of pish, suarez gets done for racial abuse gets an 8 match ban a month later terry gets

brought up on the same charge they postpone the hearing till after england play there qualifiers

then give him a 4 match ban defoe bites some one,a yellow card suarez 10 ban funny how england

players are either immune from prosecution or get a far lesser sentence how can they go on about

racism when clearly they are the biggest bunch of racists out there & how can they say it was an

independent panel when they had already said it would be more than a standard 3 match ban before

the panel had sat :angel: like you i think they are a load of premadnnas & need a good kick up the arse

but it should be fair & punishments should be like for like whatever they are

right sewer ratboy was wrong end ov stop fecking defending him. when i said didnt matter what happened before its like we got to start somewhere, im a honest fan and if our players step so far outside the rules of the game them fecking ban them . as for a typical responce some of you go crazy for a united player to be hammered by the fa so. now as i said these overpaid cry babys get everythink they wsmy so its about time the fa took some ground back so sewer boy better grow up and stop acting like a muppet but while everyone sticks up for him then what hope have we got for him to behave?

Edited by bracken boy

right sewer ratboy was wrong end ov stop fecking defending him. when i said didnt matter what happened before its like we got to start somewhere, im a honest fan and if our players step so far outside the rules of the game them fecking ban them . as for a typical responce some of you go crazy for a united player to be hammered by the fa so. now as i said these overpaid cry babys get everythink they wsmy so its about time the fa took some ground back so sewer boy better grow up and stop acting like a muppet but while everyone sticks up for him then what hope have we got for him to behave?

post-61590-0-74542600-1366972322.jpg

no one said it's right,but ffs he didn't kill him he didn't even mark him he never had to go off

or have treatment on it. all i'm sayin is let the punishment fit the crime & the same punishments for

the same crimes

The Aguerro stamp in the FA cup semi final, millions of people seen that but what did the FA do, sweet f**k all, wheres the f*****g justice?

there isnt any, you gone a be a cardiff supporter now ?

No, I've supported Liverpool since I was a little kid I'm not going to stop now because the Townies are in the premier league.lol

i know exactly where your coming from mate

the mans class, i'd love him at united

but by feck he can be a loose cannon

same with keane, cantona, rooney..........beckham........... :D

stop being bitter..........

i'm supposed to be back working at melwood next week

its fecking unbelieveable the way their treated

dont look at them, dont speak to them

cant wear red or blue

cover any club tattoo's up

even the windows in the canteen have to be covered

in case they can see us eating our dinner

we even had to hide the scrap incase any of the players nicked it (old habits die hard......lol)

there was two young lads at the gates as we were leaving about 15/16yrs old waiting for autographs

so we stops at the gates to leave and i said do you want mine

so one comes to the van "why who are you"

alex ferguson says i

they were a cheeky pair of feckers, so i did'nt sign the book..............lol

• Like 1

Theres not many players anywhere nowdays that deliberitley chop about a pitch just trying to hurt other players, things happen in the heat of games........its a big boys game and I wish supporters, referees, the media and certain players would stop trying to turn it into some wishy washy park kick-a-bout lacking any fire or edge!!

People will happily watch boxers or egg chasers knock shit out of each other but god forbid a football player gets a bit over zealous !!

If you want to watch boring 1-1 draws where f**k all happens for 70 minutes and players dont get too physical then switch over and watch Serie A !!!