My New Pup

I've been a member a few months mooching around reading peoples topics etc, I thought I'd share a few pics of my new pup.

I bought her a couple months ago, she was supposed to be 8 weeks but it doubt she was anymore than 5 or 6. She was riddled with worms, skin and bone, and didn't even have the strength to stand up straight but after virtually nursing her back to full health she has turned out to be a great pup, very smart too. Sometimes too smart for her own good lol

She's collie x grey x whippet, unsure how much of each and she stands 17/18" at 4 months, any ideas what she'll make?

forwebb_zps4847cbb2.jpg

CSC_1212_zpse0bb2356.jpg

CSC_1214_zps4a9660a5.jpg

CSC_1227_zpsa64a346b.jpg

DSC_0403_zps58b8b07f.jpg

• Like 7

Lovely pup...as for how tall will she make? Whatever she makes she makes? There ain't a jot you can do to change it lol but suffice to say she will be big enough for most types of lurcher work ...enjoy her and good luck for the future oh and for my tuppence worth I'd estimate 22/23tts ..ATB Andy

• Like 3

Took her out today just herself and came back very pleased, she thought about running off to investigate a couple times but a whistle was all it took for her to turn back. For a dog that's bred to run she's been the easiest to train to come back, hopefully I haven't spoke too soon!

Her retrieves going well too but struggling to get her to bring it back to hand instead of dropping it 2 feet away.

Took the cam but of course the laptop has decided it needs a holiday so they will have to wait lol

• 4 weeks later...