Rubber Boots ~ Hot Glue Gun ....?

What does the panel think?

I've been agonising over this one for some time now.

You see; I have a brand new pair of £30.00 boots here. But, inside a week of buying then, I somehow managed to put a f**king hole in the upper of one foot! Gutted doesn't come near it!

So, thinking I was crafty, I bought myself a £6.00 pair of Dunlop's. F**king useless! Might as well put two green condoms on my feet!

I tried a puncture repair patch on my good boots. No good. Wouldn't stick.

Now I'm wondering; What about that Hot Glue Gun ....? Anyone tried to stick a puncture patch on a rubber boot with hot glue before?

Christ on a f**king bike, Ian! What the f**k are you doing to the posting system here??? No smileys. No Italics. Now, not even f**king paragraphs!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buy another pair of boots ffs....£30 quid! You'd think you'd just ruined a pair of Mendls.... Lol

if your going to use a glue gun get a mate to hold the said boot then when you apply the glue just drop a bit on the back of his hand they go feckin mad and what do you expect for £30

...........dɯoɔ ʎɯ uo ǝuıɟ ƃuıʞɹoʍ

Pip; How about the 'Status Updates' thingy bit? Try to view the comments and it just blinks and refreshes :( It's all gone to rat shit.

Lab; I know it's 'only' thirty quid, mate. But, f**k! One week and throw them away? It just doesn't sit right. I'm not of this 'Disposable Society' line of mind. If I can repair them? I'd rather.