Fly/dvd Bitch

because Sligo express was usless lol

dvd bitch owned by g s was out off bitch from irish lady and sonny bred by paddy sweeney

father to her was a black and white dog outa spendles and january jack bred by willie tough

any pups bred from irish lady was bred by paddy sweeney

sligo express and anything elce the clame to have socalled same line WHY DID THE NOT PERDUSE THE SAME QUILTY AS PADDY SWEENEY DID FROM IRISH LADY

:hmm:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I said on here before if I see a dog running well no matter how it's bred or who has it I be first to say it and praise the dog,after all a man puts a lot of hard work into his dogs no need to self

fair play to naily b. p bitch she top class i havent seen much better on dvd, also fair play captain you seem to be a lad to give credit where credit is due not many around like that.

She was Irish lady x a pure saluki called sonny,and was bred by chalkie white,not sure but I think she might have been sent over to ireland at some time

Brendy I seen that DVD I did not see her stop once on it,she was a good bitch,I man from Sligo hunted with Sligo express told me she was good start of September and inwards till hares picked up she was only average she killed good few September no bother but he said hares were not hunted as much and plenty about she was average for the time 20 years ago lot of speed good enough in the smaller fields December when hares picked up he laughed and said forget about her a honest man,

Brendy I seen that DVD I did not see her stop once on it,she was a good bitch,I man from Sligo hunted with Sligo express told me she was good start of September and inwards till hares picked up she was only average she killed good few September no bother but he said hares were not hunted as much and plenty about she was average for the time 20 years ago lot of speed good enough in the smaller fields December when hares picked up he laughed and said forget about her a honest man,

why do i get the feeling your talking about speedie captian :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Your right killing crew but I am talking about his dog that he said in his own words was the best dog he ever seen to run a hare,but he did say a while ago some people see things differently maybe he was talking about himself lol his old head his gone I should not pass any heed of him lol,I looking forward to getting over for a run kc in winter

nelboy bitch never stop on dvd brendy and fair play to him for putting on dvd he shows his bitch running as for dvd its yhe same few in ireland how make them and put ever thing on them

this mho on nelly boys fly bitch looked the business on a hare but there a lack of heart there on the dvd she must have stoped 3 times on it wat I seen so how many other times did she stop louthtiger u seen that bitch hunt and u say she was in your top ten come on now surely u don't belive that good dogs don't stop

nelboys match kipper in eng beat kipper match a dog in eng callluke jason bradford that whent to win a comp draw 4 to 4 beat 8 men in eng kill8 out 8 in 2 days ran tony ma beat tony 2 out 2 whent in com in eng in boston nelboy won his match ran kipper again both kill 1 out 1 police came got to sem final of irish com won thre match to get there ran jkelly draw twice ran er draw not a bad rec and then men try slate her come on lads give her a clap fair play to the lade breed her and fair play lade own her she keeps ire on the mape

• Like 1

I agree with that I seen her sister run last season and she was very sharp and got anything put up in front of her,the DVD I seen of naily b p bitch she ran very well on it,and a good load of clips of her on it to prove how well she ran, I will have camera everywhere I go next season and record the runs of the dogs I got,looking forward to meeting few lads and getting a hunt on bigger land, but credit where it's due FairPlay nailey b p bitch she very good bitch I seen that with my own two eyes

• Like 1

No where I hunt it's a real pain tiger but I was sort of getting the hang of it,I getting used to it now I bring out camera dogs coursing around beach getting better at it lol,i will have it for sure next year everywhere I might be able to make me own DVD then lol

Edited by captain2010

Most of the dogs me and brother has are bred similar to that fly bitch edmond bred the cream bitch I got done well last season and brother got few pups of er same breeding and I stuck with that bred as well great heart and real tight here's a few pictures of all the bred all for next season CAN'T WAIT

0D37F3FA-A3C3-4DBD-9879-D2B33D56E30B-403

2B107010-C454-4AE6-9A89-0DDA4EE59440-100

615B65C2-2A1B-4F98-8D4F-A6F226F9875A-100

BAE00A45-1BE1-4B71-A4CB-8726839908CE-129

EC29830B-5934-476C-A6FF-34EC98472F00-183

9A991F13-5E65-4064-8F2F-B6FF4A121063-183