Cut Backs ,and Thatchers Funeral

all these cut backs and look what there spending on thatchers funeral this country is a joke,if she was so good and the best why did her own party kick her out all those years ago then

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you hated her politics thats one thing, if you were affected by her policies then i have some sympathy I am not going to do the Monty Python 4 Yorkshireman sketch but I was brought up in a very poo

RIP Lady Thatcher from an ex miner who is glad you shut the stinking hell holes they called collieries in S.Wales, an ex miner who's never been out of work in his life, who just got on with things 20

For all those whingers, complainers and spongers who blame Thatcher for their woes, those who complain they have been out of work for 30 f***ing years and so on. In the words of Brian Blessed: Get a g

Posted Images

all these cut backs and look what there spending on thatchers funeral this country is a joke,if she was so good and the best why did her own party kick her out all those years ago then

;)While talking to hardened terrorists ( Something Thatcher would never ever have done ) from both sides of the NI conflict in trying to secure the Good Friday peace agreement and also dying from a brain tumor. Mo Mowlam once ripped off her wig after an argument broke out between the two sides to reveal her bald head because of her on going medical treatment, and threw the wig across the table and told a shocked room to ''bloody well grow up''

She then said '' f**k this !! that thing bloody well itches'' and never wore the wig again.

Mo Mowlam with out a doubt pulled off the impossible and saved thousands of lives and billions of pounds for this country and NI...

post-896-0-31303200-1366007112_thumb.jpg

You'd Be Naive To Think Those In Power Care About Cut Backs . . These People Live In The World Off Freebies & Spending OUR MONEY Without A Care About Cut Backs . . Mo Mowlam Now There's An Iron Lady !!

• Like 4

If he ever becomes prime minister of the UK I wouldnt have a problem with it

she did what she was paid to do, the same as most people do in life, the only other prime minister to have a state funeral was churchill

They are still ramping it up in the media i see.

I realy hope there will not be trouble on wednesday, there is so much ill feeling in Britain at the moment, the last thing we need is trouble on the streets.

I fear the worst tho. :hmm:

I realy hope there will not be trouble on wednesday, there is so much ill feeling in Britain at the moment, the last thing we need is trouble on the streets.

Although I despise the old cow, her family did nothing to us, and it will be a sad day for them, at least.I join you in hoping there are no unsightly scenes.

Although I despise the old cow, her family did nothing to us, and it will be a sad day for them, at least.I join you in hoping there are no unsightly scenes.

Worse than that, i fear there may be riots, the far left have a real nasty element to them, much worse than the far right.

I dont want to start a left right argument by the way. :laugh:

• Like 1