Rhodesian Ridgeback X Greyhound

The two unrelated rodesian x greys iv seen were worse than bad mate. And both were owned by guys who have made good dogs out other crosses infact one of them got one as his fifth lurcher in thirty odd years an its the only failure he has ever had. Id stay well clear

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Id recomend a deer/grey x coll/grey or a sal/grey x coll/grey iv seen some good dogs of either type and to be honest I woukdnt let a rodesian ridgeback x sniff either of there shit haha. Atb what ever you decide

Ridgeback x gsd x mal with a bit of greatdane thrown in would be the dogs for reds ,,,,its all about size !!!! :laugh::laugh: 35tts 130lb dogs but zero anything else about them :laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

Wales 1234 run 1 ask him as talkin from experance I also seen a few my fam owned and to b honest either been f****n amazing or on ova end the shortest I seen in any runnin dog lol nothin in middle seen yet lol they very good hunt up type but regard out n out catchin even Wales wud agree then aint the best but 4 wat they find hav there use bit like a super speed hound

english bulldog.ridgebackxgreyhound would catch very few rabitts as they are going to be very big and heavy.on foxes the sheer power and weight would make them into fox destroyers preban also on deer preban they would be excellent.i would espect one or two to catch the odd hare or two preban,see .rhodesian ridgebacks vs quadbike- ridgebacks raceing /you tube very powerful dogs good stamina and not slow either

desertbred.i canna no stand it i am going to have to breed these crosses just to prove my point.it is a well known fact that gsd could take foxes preban and a ridgeback is faster than a gsd.my german shepherds kill a fox while hunting.you tube only a young fox but two good trackers in action

My mate has got a ridgeback x grey and it does not listing to one word he says its numb. But when it did get foxs per ban it done the job in seconds it also would get the odd roe but you had to get there quik befor it minced it lol :)

Edited by Richie87

I had a sal bull grey with about 1/4 ridgeback in him (some pics on one of tbe other ridgeback post)as fast as full hound but turned like one tho lol.massive preydrive(prob to much he never switched off)got hung up on a fence about 2year bk and never ran right after that.id have another RBx but not a 1STx

sbarney.jpg

HPIM0939.jpg

HPIM1061.jpg

first cross i owned, caught rabbit and deer , wouldnt of called him a fox dog ..was a good guard dog, he had bags of stamina would run all night long wouldnt own another rxg but would own him again :thumbs:

english bulldog.ridgebackxgreyhound would catch very few rabitts as they are going to be very big and heavy.on foxes the sheer power and weight would make them into fox destroyers preban also on deer preban they would be excellent.i would espect one or two to catch the odd hare or two preban,see .rhodesian ridgebacks vs quadbike- ridgebacks raceing /you tube very powerful dogs good stamina and not slow either

just because a dogs big and powerfull it doesn`t necessarily mean it will be a destroyer, plenty of big 80/90lb bullx`s jack or become arse biters. as a general rule the big and bulkier the slower and less maneuverable they become.