Sign in to follow this  
bobbyboy2933

Syndicate Places Avalible

Thanks for all the Pms the places have now been filled will no if there's any more places in June when the subs are due if you wish to be put on waiting list pm me your details bob

Edited by bobbyboy2933

Hi,

Just joined and missed the original offer. please let me know if there are any more places available. Could have 3 guns interested.

many thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rob Golding
      South east essex shoot syndicate has 5 places for this year's coming season we have 1000arce shoot set in woodlands meadows and arible farm land also we have 2 flight ponds for this coming season we will be putting 2000 birds down this season along with the ducks there's pigeon shooting out side game season work party's are a must you will be asked to do at least five per season there are 10 shoot days fully driven pm me for more details 
      The price is £1000 per gun no haft guns cheers bob
      Email bobbygolding@hotmail.co.uk 
    • By Savanna
      Halo guys, here is our sable special for 2019. Now this fantastic deal has no size limits, and we do offer some very big sable. This is an all inclusive package, just doesnt include your alcoholic beverages, airfare, taxidermy costs and tips. 
      Package includes
      5x full hunting days
      1x sable bull
      All permits
      Total 3950euro or $4650
      We do have an incamp camara man, so we put your unforgettable experience on film for you to enjoy for years to come. Of for any reason you do not shoot your sable, you get a 2800euro or $3200 refund. All I need to hold your dates is a 500euro or $750 deposit, and you pay the rest on the last evening of the hunt.
      Come to Africa and hunt one of its proudest animals.

• By Savanna
      Here is our annual buffalo special. Just like lastyear we are putting out 2 Cape buffalo bulls for a fantastic price. The package includes everything except your alcoholic beverages, airfare, taxidermy costs and tips. The hunt is on foot by tracking. 

Package includes
      5x full hunting days
      1x buffalo bull
      All permits
      7950euro or $8850

If for any reason you do not shoot your buffalo, we do refund 5000euro or $5750. To book your hunt we only need 500€ or $750 deposit, and you pay the rest of the amount on yout last evening of the hunt. I do pick you up at OR TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT and we drive to the hunting area. 
      Extra animals and days can be added to the package. Also non hunters are welcome at 150euro or $180 per person per night. 

• By thuskjaer
      Mbalabala Safaris has since 1985 offered big game hunts in Zimbabwe. They only offer hunts in areas where they are confident that there is a good amount of game, so there are good chances that the visiting hunters will succeed.

The buffalo hunt will take place in an area in northern Zimbabwe called Makuti, which is an approx. 500,000ha large and not fenced - free range hunting. The area has not been hunted for 7 years, until last year, which means that there is a good number of dagga boys who roam in small herds, the so-called "bachelor herds". Last year they had a fantastic season where the area provided some beautiful mature buffalo bulls.

The price is 10,000euro and includes:

• 7 day guided hunting 1: 1 with a professional hunter

• Trophy fee for 1 buffalo

• All meals

• All drinks

• Airport pickup/delivery

Not included in the price:

• Flights to / from Zimbabwe

• Visa - $ 35

• Hotel stays before / after the hunt

• Shipment of trophies

• By hily
      New members with dogs wanted for our syndicate in the SCOTTISH BORDES.
      PM ME FOR DETAILS