• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bloody photos wont load.   edited by paulus   do i have to do everything

im on a roll here.

heres the image link chid,hows she looking.

Posted Images

heres a few more just for the fun of it.We were calling to a farmer with deer problems,so my lad and I went and spoke to him and he directed us to the top fields on the hill(and when he said top he wasnt joking)it took 30 minutes to get up there but it was worth it.There was deer scat every where and foot prints and trees striped of bark.So we walked for an hour and then a hare got up 80 yards out.Sonic took off and ran the hare all over the place.The hare made 3 attempts to get into the forestry over the banking but the dog turned him out and on the last turn caught it.I forgot to ask if there were hares about so after that we tied him up as It was not our intention to hunt them.as you may know he hit a gate a few weeks ago and broke his ribs,it was also suspected he had acidosis,well I can happily say now thats not an issue any more.He ran long and hard and after it he was fine and tuging on the lead after 3 more hares got up.I am going to walk the spot again but next time no lurchers.heres a few photos of the land.Any of you folk hunt this type of ground for hare/deer etc?

IMG_5326_zpsffa01bd9.jpg

IMG_5321_zps34f54db5.jpg

IMG_5312_zpse37fb1f6.jpg

IMG_5310_zpse23a631b.jpg

• Like 1

he had a week on the sofa and 2 weeks complete rest but he bounced back fast.I was surprised with him.you and grumpy fancy walking that spot next season,lol.rough ground up there,and its freezing when you get up there.saw 4 hares there.

Edited by jigsaw