Poor Dog I Had To Take It

Well got a hold of this dog today took it off some lads that shouldn't have had it they were about to dump it when I arrived , what a mess its in I took it too vet he said its tail is broke so bad it can't be saved so needs removing , it's tail was gushing of blood , it has been starved , its in horriable shape :( but its had a good feed on small but often meals its had plenty good grub in it , drank so much water it's unreal , its going to cost a bomb for treatment I can't afford it tbh like but ill see what I can do if not ill take it to the local dogs trust were it will have a good chance at rehoming or sort something

Poor keera the bull grey :(

20130402_161226_zps0fa1048f.jpg

20130402_161234_zps0b73d51c.jpg

After a good feed and abit of care and attention :)

20130402_190942_zps60dc5d4a.jpg

• Like 16

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well got a hold of this dog today took it off some lads that shouldn't have had it they were about to dump it when I arrived , what a mess its in I took it too vet he said its tail is broke so bad it

if the dog needs re homing --- dont bother with dogs trust i`ll take it on .none of this if only you were closer bollox i`ll come and fetch the dog ...

Yep horriable scum out there , oh it's only going to get better for it now , ill do everything I can to get it right

That is absolutely shocking! That poor poor dog. :cray: Well done you for helping it, I hope it makes a good recovery.

Yep horriable scum out there , oh it's only going to get better for it now , ill do everything I can to get it right :)

• Like 8

Well good on u mate many would have turned a blind eye but u didn't so well done there should be more like u out there and maybe things like this wouldn't need people like u to pick up the pieces Good luck mate and keep us posted Atb Tom :thumbs:

Aye poor bitch, know much about it's background? And did you give the lad a bat in the jaw for allowing it to get in that state?

Well at first I asked about her she's bull grey not very old that's all I know , I got a hold of her and went mad they were lucky to get away at all ;)

Well done buddy :yes:

Them pictures are a stark reminder of the cruelty of some so called 'dog men'....

Cant even water and feed a dog FFS..... KNOBHEADS...

How did you come about the dog?