Cameron Likes To .....

"If I'm lambing, he will often pop in," he said, adding that it gave the prime minister a chance to get away from it all: "He likes to get away from the real world."

:icon_eek: Like; When has Cameron ever been touched by the Real F**king World?!? How many bedrooms has Chequers got, I wonder? C***!

From Here.

• Like 2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only in the last 3 years are we fully beginning to understand just how much poison Tony Blair & New/Old Labour poured into the waters of the nation.   The biggest crime the current lot are commi

The real scroungers are the employers, getting cheap labour subsidized by the tax payer in the form of tax credits. Using tax payers money to make private profit.

Posted Images

"If I'm lambing, he will often pop in," he said, adding that it gave the prime minister a chance to get away from it all: "He likes to get away from the real world."

:icon_eek: Like; When has Cameron ever been touched by the Real F**king World?!? How many bedrooms has Chequers got, I wonder? C***!

From Here.

he could get plenty of lodgers in there given "were all in this together" there is a housing shortage, chequers is after all owned by the public so is infact social housing :laugh: :laugh:

From Here.

do ye reccon he paying bedroom tax on all those spare rooms
  • Like 1

From Here.

do ye reccon he paying bedroom tax on all those spare rooms

Be surprised if he's paying tax at all mate, and if he is you can bet he's putting it in with one hand and taking four times as much out with the other, greedy ,pig faced c**t!

The bit most dont get is, lets say tomorrow everyone who was unemployed got a job, would the benifit bill fall :hmm: i think not as almost 3/4 of the 200 billion paid out each year in benifit is paid to people in work so i believe it would actually increase, how fooking daft is that, all this smoke and mirrors is to hide the fact that wages are to low and the cost of living is to high, both suit the fat cats :thumbs:

Ano this is a bit off topic but i recentley read the goverment took a 1 mill backhander of the anti hunt peeps to ban hunting now theres another groupe in power whuld they take another backhander to repeal the ban ? 45,000 members 20 pound each is 900g can fire be fought with fire?

The bit most dont get is, lets say tomorrow everyone who was unemployed got a job, would the benifit bill fall :hmm: i think not as almost 3/4 of the 200 billion paid out each year in benifit is paid to people in work so i believe it would actually increase, how fooking daft is that, all this smoke and mirrors is to hide the fact that wages are to low and the cost of living is to high, both suit the fat cats :thumbs:

. I think its made like this to control the masses and keep them so busy trying to survive with evryday life they can do what the fuk they want coz the majority ( the poor) are to busy trying to put food on the table to have time to wory what these stuck up twats are up 2
  • Like 1

The real scroungers are the employers, getting cheap labour subsidized by the tax payer in the form of tax credits. Using tax payers money to make private profit.

• Like 5

Elbow deep in sheep fanny, I cant see it some how! :laugh:

Modern day propaganda, cringe worthy :bad:

Exactly, mate! And now consider how this shit compares to Vlad 'The Lad' Putin, auto elected dictator of Russia. And just look at what That c***'s up to, over there, now! :thumbdown:

He started with the cringe worthy propaganda .....