History Of Resistance

@tandors. Well the piece mentions people from our history that actually fought against a ruling class that was starving and killing people . Then to try and compare that with what we put up with today and talking about revolutionary potential . I mean I could be wrong but it just sounded left wing to me.

@romany 52. Thats what they want us to think lol. Mate who banned hunting ? The liars and traitors are the ones that say there for people and screw its own people's at every turn !

• Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read this article and thought I'd let you guys have a read   If the succession runs in the line of the conquest, the Nation runs in the line of being conquered, and it ought to rescue itself f

Max , the thing is we Britons are the most tolerant accepting and mainly pacifying race of people on the planet.   We will take an enormous amount of injustice. BUT push too hard and we are a sleepi

That's what they want you to think mate, they being the ruling class, you know the ones mate, the greedy, selfish, murdering, fuckpig parasites that made their great wealth from stealing the land, sla

fair enough but im sure in them days there was no left or right wing just freedom fighting and english (not british) nationalists the persecution still goes on today like you said the political class run the show there just more subtle now

@tandors. Well the piece mentions people from our history that actually fought against a ruling class that was starving and killing people . Then to try and compare that with what we put up with today and talking about revolutionary potential . I mean I could be wrong but it just sounded left wing to me.

@romany 52. Thats what they want us to think lol. Mate who banned hunting ? The liars and traitors are the ones that say there for people and screw its own people's at every turn !

Who banned hunting? The ruling class banned it, for once they listened to public opinion but only because there was votes in it. I don't support Labour by the way! they're all the same, don't matter who you vote for, the f***ing government always get in. Oh and f**k the ban!

• Like 1

@tandors. True mate there was no right or left wing back then just life or death . The thing is today the persecution as you say is slightly different, your children won't starve and there's a good chance you won't beheaded for having an opinion lol.i just feel to compare those people's struggle to ours today is doing them an injustice!

Sounds like left wing propaganda to me ! The people that do most of the banning and selling it indigenous people down the river are the ones that say there for the people's !!

and thats the reason nothing changes must be communists,fuel tanker drivers threatened to strike not over money over safe working practices ,first the press/gov tried to say they were greedy and on 45grand a year when they explained it wasnt about money and no big backlash from the public,they were all too busy panic buying,it just went away quietly those communist tanker driving bxstards EH :hmm:

• Like 2

Left wing, right wing, It does not really make any difference. We are all human so we are all greedy by some definition.

You will always have the have's, and have-nots. The have's want more and funnily enough so do the have-nots. One thing I will say though. " No matter what your station in life? There are no pockets in shrouds".

TC

Edited by tiercel

Left wing, right wing, It does not really make any difference. We are all human so we are all greedy by some definition.

You will always have the have's, and have-nots. The have's want more and funnily enough so do the have-nots. One thing I will say though. " No matter what your station in life? There are no pockets in shrouds".

TC

not so much have nots, more a case of have enough :laugh: ive said this before, 200billion benifit bill, over half is state pensions(this will only increase) to make savings and to be fair, is simple. 1) means test all benifit 2) increase the minimum wage to a level so it brings workers out of poverty and no longer needing to be toped up with benifits 3) allow the GP`s to asses there own paitents eligabilty to disability benifits. 4) bring a system where workers and employers save enough to pay for there retirement and keep the banks away from this money. 5) get tough on tax evasion as an estimated 100billion is lost each year, this alone would halve the annual benifit bill. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Or wipe out debt altogether and start from scratch as its never going to be paid anyway. Charging interest is not only against Islamic law but also Christian law that's why the Jews were let into the country in the first place to be bankers and money lenders.

• Like 1