Greyhoundx Malamute

didnt i read that these dogs bark on deer, jack on lamped hares, and walk off the job on a fox :laugh: so what fcuking use are they again.

f**k this I'm off to bed I've had enough I've got a "earlystart" in the morning and "talkscheap" i feel like I'm banging my head against a "flint" wall with all this malamute talk but then again I could be "BARKING" up the wrong tree. :D

dont mention barking :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes Pete has had dogs a fair few years but that don't make him right and I've had Lurchers 30 years this year but that don't make me an expert.

Blackgreyhound - tell you what Johnny's bang on old charlie boy might not be as quick as a hare but by f**k he can turn - stop dead and turn on his own shadow in the blink of an eye, again and again a

They might not be the fastest mammal around but by feck they can turn and if a dog can't turn it ain't catching many foxes pre-ban or next week.

Posted Images

Yeh right! Like i said i seen the bag of the 2 caught deer and made EASY work of a charlie! Jump 5 bar gate easy and catch rabbits easy aswell!

AMAZING......they jumped a 5 bar gate. :laugh:

Have you seen many dogs run, not having a go just curious? :thumbs:

• Like 1

banter .his turn is not thaht bad besides foxes dont turn like hares and they are not very fast

They might not be the fastest mammal around but by feck they can turn and if a dog can't turn it ain't catching many foxes pre-ban or next week. :laugh:

Blackgreyhound - tell you what Johnny's bang on old charlie boy might not be as quick as a hare but by f**k he can turn - stop dead and turn on his own shadow in the blink of an eye, again and again and again, jink and jive and jook all over the bit...seen some pretty decent dogs being made mugs of by foxes... :thumbs:

Seen a few that "couldnt get away" Seen one or 2 drop down like a sheep dog let the dog go right over the top of em,a couple of quick turns and suddenly the Couldnt get away is at the hedge. :icon_redface:

Black greyhound had you on your 4th post,Told you truth always outs. ;)

Guest thebigdog

banter .his turn is not thaht bad besides foxes dont turn like hares and they are not very fast

what a nugget. early you were sold shite and told it was diamonds, stop trying to convince folks the brown smelly stuff sparkles :thumbs::laugh:

Ive seen afew [BANNED TEXT]! Not as much as most ppl on ere ill admit! And ive never owned a working lurcher but this year im buying 1! I got m8s that have been doing the job with dogs longer than i have been living! When i went out wid grey x malamute me and my [BANNED TEXT] was taken out by a chap named pete and my [BANNED TEXT] knows alot about dogs and even he was surprised!

Ive seen afew [bANNED TEXT]! Not as much as most ppl on ere ill admit! And ive never owned a working lurcher but this year im buying 1! I got m8s that have been doing the job with dogs longer than i have been living! When i went out wid grey x malamute me and my [bANNED TEXT] was taken out by a chap named pete and my [bANNED TEXT] knows alot about dogs and even he was surprised!

what surpriced him mate ?...was it the one night you went our or a few?

some characters on here? :blink:....fcukin priceless... :laugh:

Haha some good ones :laugh:

A WOULD LOVE TAE GO FOR A PINT WAE HALF OF THEM... :D ....IMAGINE EH SHITE THEY WOULD TALK WAE A DRINK IN EM... :laugh: ....ATB MATE... :thumbs:

Imagine! have'nt you already realised nobody comes on here until their full of sauce :laugh::laugh: