Greyhoundx Malamute

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes Pete has had dogs a fair few years but that don't make him right and I've had Lurchers 30 years this year but that don't make me an expert.

Blackgreyhound - tell you what Johnny's bang on old charlie boy might not be as quick as a hare but by f**k he can turn - stop dead and turn on his own shadow in the blink of an eye, again and again a

They might not be the fastest mammal around but by feck they can turn and if a dog can't turn it ain't catching many foxes pre-ban or next week.

Posted Images

banter .his turn is not thaht bad besides foxes dont turn like hares and they are not very fast

my dog must of been worse than i thought....id a first x bull lurcher would of killed all the foxs you put infront of him but he couldnt catch one

• Like 1

banter .his turn is not thaht bad besides foxes dont turn like hares and they are not very fast

They might not be the fastest mammal around but by feck they can turn and if a dog can't turn it ain't catching many foxes pre-ban or next week. :laugh:

• Like 4

his turn is not as sharp as the salukix greyhound but he makes up for it in doubling up power .will make excellent fox dog plus fallow preban

You said in earlier thread (any one got any pics of mal x) you have never seen this dog run??..have you ever seen this x run?

his turn is not as sharp as the salukix greyhound but he makes up for it in doubling up power .will make excellent fox dog plus fallow preban

You said in earlier thread (any one got any pics of mal x) you have never seen this dog run??..have you ever seen this x run?

marionettes_puppets-marionettes_string_p

• Like 2