Breeding Lamp Dogs...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MORE OR LESS STOPED , THE CLOCKS GO FORWARD, TO ME THATS ABOUT TIME TO COME TO A END,,THE DOGS WILL GET THE ODD RUN, AND THATS ONLY IFF ITS ON SOFT GROUND,,SPOT OF FISHING, AND CHILL OUT WHEN THE SUN

Snipes certainly put some game away in his career..   Deadacted man that Jim, driving all them miles lengh and breth of the country..   I think some lads have some real dogs... I have only ever ra

alreadie been done,,,,minshaw

Posted Images

Snipes certainly put some game away in his career..

Deadacted man that Jim, driving all them miles lengh and breth of the country..

I think some lads have some real dogs... I have only ever ran on the comfort of my own door step however dogs have done well..

Maybe they would look daft in some other areas??

If I was wanting to breed a lamp dog , I would get the best dog in my area doing well on similar ground which i plan to run on & put it to my bitch..

Depends what your looking for hot meat.. Some dogs dont need all this stamina as there owners wont push them..

Whats your bitch ??

• Like 7

HAS I SAID FUJI,, ON YOUR PICS THE OTHER WEEK,, SOME TIMES A PIC WITH DOG AND SCENARY AND MAY BE A LITTLE GAME IN IT,,, BEATS A PIC OF A BLANKET OF GAME,,, ALL DAY LONG YOU CAN PUT YOUR SELF BACK IN THE PIC,, LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY,, THIS WAS BLUE LOST HIM ON APRIL THE 1ST OF ALL DAYS ABOUT 12 YEAR AGO ON MONDAY COMING,,, NOT A BIG NUMBER ON THE DAY BUT I CAN REMBER THE DAY OF THIS PIC PERFECTLY,,

IMG_5988.jpg

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 2

Giro its a mates bitch. She is more than capable at her job she takes more bunnys than we can carry. Even does well on lamped big bunnys and can do it on all the land she has been tried on. Not a wonder dog by any means but honest at her job. She is a bunny and bigbbunny bitch. But she does all I want so he will let me line her. He has a young dog aswell to use whilst I use her. She is a line bred wheaten/grey

"If I was wanting to breed a lamp dog , I would get the best dog in my area doing well on similar ground which i plan to run on & put it to my bitch".. :hmm:

Some valid points there Giro... :yes:

Edited by CHALKWARREN

David loyd on here got a great dog, thinks its bullxgrey x colliexgrey, this dog will tackle (any) quarry great stamina, had the ton rabbits 1 night, and gets good bags regular :yes: you wont get much better than this top dog :thumbs:

bird what about your dog bryn :thumbs:

yeh Bryn good rabbit dog, had good bags with him. Had some good bags with jim+snipe , had 30s with Bryn quite few nights, dont think hit the numbers those lads have got, but he dont miss many ,so easy double what he got if lots of rabbit there. :thumbs:

Bryn

112-012-1_zps50de972d.jpg

P1010084_zps4f87a1b9.jpg

msg-6933-1271070938-1_zps4bbf5a19.jpg

• Like 2

David loyd on here got a great dog, thinks its bullxgrey x colliexgrey, this dog will tackle (any) quarry great stamina, had the ton rabbits 1 night, and gets good bags regular :yes: you wont get much better than this top dog :thumbs:

yeh Bryn good rabbit dog, had good bags with him. Had some good bags with jim+snipe , had 30s with Bryn quite few nights, dont think hit the numbers those lads have got, but he dont miss many ,so easy double what he got if lots of rabbit there. :thumbs:

Bryn

P1010084_zps4f87a1b9.jpg

>

Bryn

P1010084_zps4f87a1b9.jpg

NOT GOT A CLUE WHAT IVE DONE ABOVE,,BIRD SHUD THEY BE TROUT WITH THAT PIC,,,LOL

never mind lol, hows old snipe he been great dog in his time, we had some great bags didnt we. :thumbs: Bryn 6 in sep dont time fly mate

SNIPE OK RAY,, FOR HIS AGE, HE STILL GETS THE SAME TREATMENT HAS THE YOUNG DOG, EVERY OTHER DAY HE GETS A GOOD 4 MILE RUNNING BEHIND THE MOTOR, AND THEN A GOOD WALK IN THE AFTERNOON, HES NOT PANTING BUT THE YOUNG 1 HIS,,,LOL, SOME 1 WAS ON ABOUT YOU THE OTHER DAY,,,FOR 62 ,,,YOUR NOT SHY OF MEETING SOME 1,, AND TRAVALING 300 MILE ROUND TRIP,,AND THE MOST INPORTANT THING,,, YOU DONT ASK WERE,,,GOOD ON YER, FOR THAT,,,I HOPE IM THE SAME IN 45 YEARS LOL

• Like 1

Feckin hell, I think you'll be spoiled for choice Hot Meat.. Some top notch dogs being pimped here. If they are offered direct, I only hope the bitch is worthy.. :yes:

As far as I'm concerned, if your looking for a lamping Lurcher, breeds in the mix ain't half as important as deeds in the field... Every fecker on here gets too bogged down by fractions!! A 3/8th 7/16th 4/5th this an feckin that... Feckkkk offffff.....!!!! :censored:

The dog I'd look for would be a racy type, of average height, capable of taking the same quarry(s) your after on the same type of land and 'the' best dog I could find at the job!

Put simply, a good, fast, honest Lurcher. ;)