Breeding Lamp Dogs...

David loyd on here got a great dog, thinks its bullxgrey x colliexgrey, this dog will tackle (any) quarry great stamina, had the ton rabbits 1 night, and gets good bags regular :yes: you wont get much better than this top dog :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MORE OR LESS STOPED , THE CLOCKS GO FORWARD, TO ME THATS ABOUT TIME TO COME TO A END,,THE DOGS WILL GET THE ODD RUN, AND THATS ONLY IFF ITS ON SOFT GROUND,,SPOT OF FISHING, AND CHILL OUT WHEN THE SUN

Snipes certainly put some game away in his career..   Deadacted man that Jim, driving all them miles lengh and breth of the country..   I think some lads have some real dogs... I have only ever ra

alreadie been done,,,,minshaw

Posted Images

Cheers for that I got a few options now. I'll get to see whatever dog I use working a good few times before hand if poss. And I'll show my mates bitch as he will lend me her for the litter. We ain't in any hurry tho and would like to come upp an see these minshaws run. My mate rates them and he don't rate much haha. But llike iv said the bitch is 5 but we ajnt in no hurry I just want the right dog ha

• Like 1

snipe has never gone to any think than a bull,X, not that he,s add many bitchers,, it wud be nice to see him go to a good courseing bitch,, in his day day he was like a magnet on hares and deer pre ban, well took 3 species in 1 day, and all his work in his life was single handed,,,,but how many big land boys want collie in there dogs, unless the are comeing into the lamping and day time work,,these pics was when he was around the 11 mark, and a pic of his son yet bull,X again,,, now his his next stop his 13,, SNIPE HIS THE 1 IN THE BOTTOM PIC,,LOL

IMG_5855-1.jpg

IMG_5795_zps018ff937.jpg

• Like 1

IMG_6010-1.jpg

A PIC WELL BEFORE THE BAN, SNIPE DID NOT GET ANY GREAT NUMBERS ALLWAYS AROUND THE 40 MARK,, BUT IT WAS ON WINTER WHEAT MIXED FEILDS,,HIS SON WENT A STEP FURTHER ON GETTING 105 AT THE ORKNEY,,,BUT THEY WAS EASY, AT TIMES EVEN IN A WINTER MONTH,,,,,,NUMBERS DEPEND ON THE GROUND, HAS MANY WILL NO,,, I HOPE I DONT GET HOUNDED FOR BEING HONEST,,

IMG_6764_zps8492439e.jpg

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 5

That caled loks a nice type. My mate has said he will try an get me ouf with another minshaw. He will have to ask his mate firsf so no guarentee yet. .I think the guy has got a couple a minshaw dogs. But don't know if they availabke to use. Hence I'm ob here hedging me bets ha

HE WAS BORN WHEN ENGLAND WAS KNOCKED OUT THE WORLD CUP...LOL WAS HIT JUNE OR JURLY THE 11,TH,,,HE WILL BE 3 THIS YEAR MATE,,,HES THE ONLY DOG IVE EVER OWNED WITH BULL IN THEM, AND THAT BULL DEFFO PULLS THE TOP END SPEED OUT OF THEM,, BUT I ALSO HAVE A LOT OF COLLIE IN THERE HAS WELL,,SO IM NOT JUST SAYING ITS THE BULL,, IM NOT ANTI BULL,, A PIC OF HIM WHEN I WAS ON ORKNEY

IMG_6458.jpg

• Like 1

David loyd on here got a great dog, thinks its bullxgrey x colliexgrey, this dog will tackle (any) quarry great stamina, had the ton rabbits 1 night, and gets good bags regular :yes: you wont get much better than this top dog :thumbs:

bird what about your dog bryn :thumbs: