Muntjac Spread

they are becoming a pain in the arse,plenty of them in herts and anyone with a dog going to end up in trouble sooner or later.

mine regularly putting them up even on waste ground near town centers,i love a bit of bushing but f**k me it has its moments

I see/bushed 12 a few weeks back in a few hours and 7 yesterday, what with the snow at the moment they seem to be coming out into the fields in the day more too. And yes your right it does have its moments!!!

I see more munty than rabbits.

you got an industrial freezer :D

No but if it were legal I reckon I could fill one mate lol

Many years ago i was out with a keeper mate near milton keynes early morning feeding and his lab dog dived into the undergrowth which then proceeded to erupt,we pushed in to find the dog opened up ,looked like someone had taken a knife to it.We managed to get it out & to the vet who saved it ,Them munty's are dangerous little critters in a tight spot.Had to drop my wife at gatwick early last sat morning(4am) see 11 muntjac on route ,most i've ever seen before was 2 ,.......

Alot of folk make the mistake of thinking they are foxes at the end of the beam..they are very adept at keepin hidden and most wouldnt know they are there...if it wasnt for the horrible bark they give off as a warning in woodland then most folk would swear blind that there are none in the area...nice to munch on though :yes:

Alot of folk make the mistake of thinking they are foxes at the end of the beam..they are very adept at keepin hidden and most wouldnt know they are there...if it wasnt for the horrible bark they give off as a warning in woodland then most folk would swear blind that there are none in the area...nice to munch on though :yes:

ive come across one or two :D