This Has Already Started!!!!

boils my piss to be honest, I can't say I'd like to be the one doing the interviewing because to them the person the other side of the desk will be just "Jo Public/jobseeker".......but could also have mental health issues that they will not have been told about.

So your saying pay off thieves? Give money to malingerers other wise well rob you? Thats protection money ... ive never payed of any one yet and im not going to start now.

try reading the link :thumbs:

Cameron must be flapping and realising he is hated in this country,he has started to try and appease us by spouting about stopping benefit for imigrants.

to late you f***ing knob ,we can see the election is coming up and its just a sugar coated piece of shit your trying to sell us.

• Like 5

Cameron must be flapping and realising he is hated in this country,he has started to try and appease us by spouting about stopping benefit for imigrants.

to late you f***ing knob ,we can see the election is coming up and its just a sugar coated piece of shit your trying to sell us.

its all mirrors and smoke mate, he said if there little chance of them gaining employment within 6 months of claiming jsa then they will be chucked off, that rules already in place and has been for a long while. also the housing rules are from the EU so that wont work in reality either. hes just tring to knock down UKIP mate.

Yea agreed paulus. he knows Ukip are gaining support and he is playing the imigrant card.however like i said just an empty promise.

he needs those imigrants and the cheap work force that brings with it.to keep his multi millionaire cronies happy,and his wee cushty job on the board of directors when he is finally pushed out of office,

Remember hearing about another country in Europe where.... you get 90% of what you were earning before your contract ended/redundant/sacked etc for 6 months and then it goes down, but the longer you had your job the slower your dole goes down. & you will always be means tested for income support kind of benefit.

The system ive described is an incentive to work & keep in work imo, and at such times as you need to get the dole it is based on what you were earning and how much time you were paying it in.

I know people in the uk who have become lazy feckers stuck in the dole/housing benefit doledrums, a waste of air/space/life. I pity them cause they are not living, just surving.

• Like 1

it doesnt need any complicated systems, if the works there there is no excuse, if jobs out numbered applicants then i would side with the goverment but when 1700 applicants apply for just 8 costa coffee jobs in a small midlands town then im not convinced the jobs they say are there are actually there :hmm:

The guardian......left wing, commie bullshit........

The politics of hate to divert attention away from the fact that they are shovelling your money onto the fire as quick as they can all over Europe so that they make the choice to get out of Europe a painful one for whichever country try's it !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

it doesnt need any complicated systems, if the works there there is no excuse, if jobs out numbered applicants then i would side with the goverment but when 1700 applicants apply for just 8 costa coffee jobs in a small midlands town then im not convinced the jobs they say are there are actually there :hmm:

In this area, it was reported that there was 11 job seekers to every vacancy , even if everyone was qualified for every job, 10 out of every 11 are stuffed!