• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

try one of these mate

Has nobodys season ended yet ffs

why do you think rabbits and foxes dig their burrows in banks and high ground they must have more common sense than you. All your really doing is looking for an excuse to kill pregnant and suckling mo

Posted Images

Respect for an animal is vital . I heard a vixen calling a few nights ago , good luck to her , hope she rears a litter well . If she kills my or my neighbours lambs she will be hunted . But if she doesn't then good luck to her and her offspring , maybe we'll catch up later in the year !! When they are all fully grown , strong , and have a chance . Hunting is about wishing your quarry well . rabbits should not be hunted this time of year , unless they are creating serious problems . Killing milky does leaves a bad taste .

sorry pal but some of us just cant afford to let the fox kill the lambs and then go after her. enough lambs are being lost with this shitty snow never mind giving a vixen a chance to drain some more money from the pocket. I would obviously rather see a cub hunted when its old enough to fight for its self but some of us just cant take that chance. i have seen the damage a fox does no newborn lambs and i doubt she had a lot of respect for me when killing every lamb in site, you can argue shes doing it to survive but thats just what us farmers are trying to do too. obviously respect is shown when dispatching by doing it as quickly as possible.you can also argue by keeping the fox numbers down in the winter it would prevent this happening come march time but there is always a healthy population of foxes around here that need controlling.

Its getting shit this now f**k it am going to kill as many rabbits as i can and am guna think of you boys when im bagging them up. But am guna sit back on the hares coz thats my main quarry i go for but go out now and then wi mi pal rabbiting just to help him out i show him my permission for bunnies and he lets me on his.

Its getting shit this now f**k it am going to kill as many rabbits as i can and am guna think of you boys when im bagging them up. But am guna sit back on the hares coz thats my main quarry i go for but go out now and then wi mi pal rabbiting just to help him out i show him my permission for bunnies and he lets me on his.

Foxs are my quarry but i wont kill them, rabbits or hares over the summer because its not sporting

f***ing polish snow smugglers

lts a saying coz they've always got bad weather over there and with them all coming over in numbers. But you havent got onto what i mean lads?

Then why did you blame the EU first

Because thats how they got into this country mate with us being in the eu didntvyou know that that my camrons wanting out now coz they've f****d up. But he says vote for him and he'll gets us out yeah. Just like he said he was guna bring the hunt back. And labour say they want to stay in the eu they dont want a in and out but thats what there doing to this country in an out f***ing us right up pal. f***ing labour who stopped the huntvan hare coursing f**k know who let all these c**ts into the country. Leeds childrens heart ward shutting coz of these c**ts. Poor f***ing kids getting the runt of it coz they dont know how to deal with thete own country.

If your as bright at hunting as you are on the EU and snow,then the bunny,s have little to fear.

f***ing polish snow smugglers

lts a saying coz they've always got bad weather over there and with them all coming over in numbers. But you havent got onto what i mean lads?

Then why did you blame the EU first

Because thats how they got into this country mate with us being in the eu didntvyou know that that my camrons wanting out now coz they've f****d up. But he says vote for him and he'll gets us out yeah. Just like he said he was guna bring the hunt back. And labour say they want to stay in the eu they dont want a in and out but thats what there doing to this country in an out f***ing us right up pal. f***ing labour who stopped the huntvan hare coursing f**k know who let all these c**ts into the country. Leeds childrens heart ward shutting coz of these c**ts. Poor f***ing kids getting the runt of it coz they dont know how to deal with thete own country.

I lads is whin back on

Your not guna come round to with this weather keeping up like it is we are f****d this season just like last season .Places where i go the hare numbers have declined mo frved on. Fields are that wet the tracks that the hares use as seats are flooded, so last season wasnt as good as the year before. Shit season for me and the dog and isnt looking that good for this season.

you say that hares and rabbits are finding it hard in this weather yet you think its ok to run a dog at them when their struggling just admit it your an unsporting c**t with no respect for your quarry

yep i am. What i kill i eat got 24 bunnies in the chester freezer what we got yesterday nice size aswell from up dales im cush till next season lol.

do you f**k eat them

Frozen RabbitsYesterday, 10:21 AM

Ive got good size rabbits for sale here for birds of prey. All nice size rabbits gutted and at a cheap price just pays for juice in car pm me for my details if you want any

l eat um and sell um give um to my dogs let my pals have um. places i go mate theres shit loads of rabbits me and my pal have permission all up north yorkshire other week 44 this week 24 why do you want to buy some 250 a brace thats two rabbits if ya dont know what it means lol