Lamping Weather

Your not guna come round to with this weather keeping up like it is we are f****d this season just like last season .Places where i go the hare numbers have declined mo frved on. Fields are that wet the tracks that the hares use as seats are flooded, so last season wasnt as good as the year before. Shit season for me and the dog and isnt looking that good for this season.

you say that hares and rabbits are finding it hard in this weather yet you think its ok to run a dog at them w hen their struggling just admit it your an unsporting c**t with no respect for your quarry

yep i am. What i kill i eat got 24 bunnies in the chester freezer what we got yesterday nice size aswell from up dales im cush till next season lol.

do you f**k eat them

Frozen RabbitsYesterday, 10:21 AM

Ive got good size rabbits for sale here for birds of prey. All nice size rabbits gutted and at a cheap price just pays for juice in car pm me for my details if you want any

l eat um and sell um give um to my dogs let my pals have um. places i go mate theres shit loads of rabbits me and my pal have permission all up north yorkshire other week 44 this week 24 why do you want to buy some 250 a brace thats two rabbits if ya dont know what it means lol

250 a brace

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

try one of these mate

Has nobodys season ended yet ffs

why do you think rabbits and foxes dig their burrows in banks and high ground they must have more common sense than you. All your really doing is looking for an excuse to kill pregnant and suckling mo

Posted Images

Whats up cornflake do you watch new this is England we all ways get bad weather more so since we got in the eu we've had more bad weather. Bull shit labour that f****d it up for us boys so make the most of it ie hunting coz soon it will all be againat the law (TO HUNT WILD LIFE)

I have read some shit in my time but that is something else. The EU are to blame for the shite weather?! :hmm::laugh:

The polish have brought the weather over i ment by EU

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: You really passed exams at killgerm?? HOW??