Lamping Weather

What ya guna say if you've got permission and farmer rings you up says deal with this quarry for me. Sorry pal its out of season lol thats your permission past on funny lads.

why did you only come up with this now your first reply to me was " all the young are going to die in the snow anyway ( complete shite) so why not lamp some rabbits". Mite not have been in those words but thats how it comes across to me. If it was for pest control that would have been your firt reply Edited by colliexgreyhound
  • Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

try one of these mate

Has nobodys season ended yet ffs

why do you think rabbits and foxes dig their burrows in banks and high ground they must have more common sense than you. All your really doing is looking for an excuse to kill pregnant and suckling mo

Posted Images

if ur not out some 1 else is so who cares whos out doing wat they do u cant stop them and on here they aint listening to what people say theres plenty of rabbits about breeding or not they mulitply like f**k as u no so leave them at it if a good nite comes u will get plenty out lamping season or not which there is none by law me personaly wont b going out as yet but its not going to stop me when the weather is there and as for females breeding if i ferret for certain reasons i wont dispose of a female i will of a buck tho no harm in that is there PEST CONTROL

Pile of shte mate just go but guarantee at the end of the night you'll be saying to yours " f*****g wish I stayed in now" :L

It's often hard to drag yourself out, but once out it's rare you wish you'd stayed in. Even if you get nowt.

bullshit whats going to kill them is you lamping their mothers and leaving them to starve

does it not occur to you that some people dont just hunt for sport, but do it because rabbits/foxes are an actual pest and need geting rid of? do you think farmers are going to stand about and let foxes take the lambs this time of year just because of your stupid "season"? And let the rabbit population regenerate so they can keep wrecking the same hedges year after year? stupid c**t

Fair enough if they are causing a problem but i doubt most are doing it for pest control. there was no mention of doing it for pest control until i made a post which is why in my opinion most who posted on this thread just do it cause they like killing stuff

you can doubt all you want but as it happens to be i do it for pest control, and lucky enough for me i enjoy it at the same time. and yeah correct when you say im just commenting on the thread because i like killing stuff, I sit here on my laptop all day waiting for you to post before I make my move. :blink:

Edited by Huwidge

What ya guna say if you've got permission and farmer rings you up says deal with this quarry for me. Sorry pal its out of season lol thats your permission past on funny lads.

why did you only come up with this now your first reply to me was " all the young are going to die in the snow anyway ( complete shite) so why not lamp some rabbits". Mite not have been in those words but thats how it comes across to me. If it was for pest control that would have been your firt reply
l am in the pest control game did all my courses at kill germ.

I was on about the weather ie the rain you drip it cant be good for them first day of spring was 1st of march we are now on the 25th might of had four good days of sun this month if that. Then we've got april showers coming 23 weeks and its september which is f**k all so the quarry are guna find it hard.

why do you think rabbits and foxes dig their burrows in banks and high ground they must have more common sense than you. All your really doing is looking for an excuse to kill pregnant and suckling mothers if thats sporting in your eyes then your in the wrong game. why dont you sell up and take up golf

Edited by colliexgreyhound
  • Like 3

why do you think rabbits and foxes dig their burrows in banks and high ground they must have more common sense than you. All your really doing is looking for an excuse to kill pregnant and suckling mothers if thats sporting in your eyes then your in the wrong game. why dont you sell up and take up golf

well said !