Cracking looking pup mate! Names are the hardest I think. We pick a pup up in a few weeks and I have gone for the easy option and let my 4 year old choose which given the TV programs/ toys,etc he is into was always going to be interesting but he has come up with Salty after Salty Dog on Old Jacks Boat which unless you have a small child you will have not a clue what Im waffling on about, lol. But Im happy with it and he's buzzing!

Let us know what you come up with, enjoy.

I know salty the Hungarian w/h vizla haha nice lookin pup as it goes. Nah I can't be doin with that tho ill be out with the lads callin fifi back or pinky ponk or worse still mr tumbles!!!

I'm pretty set on Brock but having said I have just got off the phone too my eldest who's 7 she said Marley from the film. It got me teary just thinking of it haha.

My wife names mine after rock stars at the moment I have kieth and Jim ( kieth moon and jimmy page ) but I've had mick jagger bono Paul weller get yourself a theam going football rugby djs

4B201A23-BCEA-4401-AEDC-AA58DC81EA3F-624

I just realised i put this pik in another thread as I was so tired that night or morning or whenever it was!! But I did like Kieth but know one was agreeing with me. Jagger would be a pretty cool name tho.