Back On Top...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well not exactly on top but we were back out on the Fells today with the mutts,I got to the point where the snow was anyway lol..I went at 10am and got back just before 3pm so we were out for a good w

When it comes to grub mate I can't think of anything I won't eat lol..Tomo is the top chef,even brings homemade rabbit pie for us to eat after lamping lol..            

Now then,now then lol..            

good walk is that i hope there is an easy way up that fell then trying to climb that crag..atb

To be honest Jack them b*****ds are way out of my league...I wouldn't and couldn't even contemplate trying to climb them lol...maybe 20 years ago but alas not now...

cumbrians love pie

lampingdales241011003.jpg

I'm f***ing shocked !!!!

Johnny those were just the leftovers mate haha

TOMO sharing pie. :laugh:

• Like 1

nice pics andy, and that dinner you having sounds great, save me a plate, just got in from 3 hours mooching me self, great to get out in the old fresh air.Bryn seen somting red lol, and feckin was gone with Buck for a long 5 mins, didnt think they were coming back at 1 time. :huh:

nice pics andy, and that dinner you having sounds great, save me a plate, just got in from 3 hours mooching me self, great to get out in the old fresh air.Bryn seen somting red lol, and feckin was gone with Buck for a long 5 mins, didnt think they were coming back at 1 time. :huh:

To late Ray I've eat it all...lovely jubbly it was...a few hours trekking soon builds an appetite...any joy with that run Ray?

Edited by FUJI

To late Ray I've eat it all...lovely jubbly it was...a few hours trekking soon builds an appetite...any joy with that run Ray?

no mate, but they were fecked when they did get back lol

Thanks everyone....BUT I'll prove you all wrong when it comes to the better of the pair lol..big ole Boots will be the one haha...Atb Andy

Edited by FUJI