Drones Am I Reading Correct

could not believe what i was reading the other day in 1 of our main papers that a leading animal welfare group is pushing for drones to patrol our countryside to protect it against illegal hunting and i quote "badger baiting,hare coursing" i fear 1 day hunting will be very near impossible to do but hopefully not in my lifetime :thumbs:

From what ive read about them they use them to follow lads they are already keeping tabs on, so if your being watched by cops or have a conviction then make sure ye bring a shotty along... They have 1 drone in n.i thats as much as i know

From what ive read about them they use them to follow lads they are already keeping tabs on, so if your being watched by cops or have a conviction then make sure ye bring a shotty along... They have 1 drone in n.i thats as much as i know

and the prick thats in charge of it thinks hes barrack obama!!! i suspected crulty was taking place an i give permission to launch lol

Yep it's true there is a bit on YouTube about It todo with monitoring fox hunts! On the upside someone using one of these would

Need to have a good clear area around them to fly it so you would spot then rather than them being sneaky and second a lot of packs flush to guns now so obviously a shotty could be to hand and it could easily be mistaken for a pigeon! :-/ sort of haha

Yep it's true there is a bit on YouTube about It todo with monitoring fox hunts! On the upside someone using one of these would

Need to have a good clear area around them to fly it so you would spot then rather than them being sneaky and second a lot of packs flush to guns now so obviously a shotty could be to hand and it could easily be mistaken for a pigeon! :-/ sort of haha

big fuckn pigeon lol

and the prick thats in charge of it thinks hes barrack obama!!! i suspected crulty was taking place an i give permission to launch lol

Obama? :laugh: more like a mini hitler

• Like 1

I wonder how easy it would be to scramble the signal, so it just flies off into the ether :whistling:

A small emp would also be good, but more expensive than a signal jammer

like something out of terminator salvation :laugh: wont be long til you cant step near a ditch on the fens for one of them hydro bots jumping out and grabbing you :laugh: