Sickner

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the second time in as many days you've said that to someone who's just lost a dog. Why would you say that - f***ing beyond me! Not big and not clever.

The first time it happens it's beyond horrible: you feel awful, responsible and as if it is somehow your fault. It isn't your fault at all: plenty of pet lurchers have killed themselves running about

no maybe not nasty but disrespectful/couldn't care less attitude so why bother posting at all, the lad is obviously feelin down & posts like shit happens ain't gonna make him feel any better. Ch

Shit happens

That's the second time in as many days you've said that to someone who's just lost a dog. Why would you say that - f***ing beyond me! Not big and not clever.

what is your problem shit happens not being nasty but shit happens

Shit happens

no maybe not nasty but disrespectful/couldn't care less attitude so why bother posting at

all, the lad is obviously feelin down & posts like shit happens ain't gonna make him feel

any better. Chin up mate as has been said she died doing what she loved ATB Pritch

• Like 5

Shit happens

Ever thought of changing your alias to forrest gump

Edited by low plains drifter