Anyone With With Dog Drax Line.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He sure doesn't look anything like Drax.

maybe the previous owner could shed some light n the dogs lines

Hope Barry11 doesn't mind me posting a pic of his bitch which is a great grand daughter of Drax

Posted Images

That bitch was bred out of a bitch called Sky that I had off Alan S, out of Dancers dam Jodie and a half brother to Dancer's sire Black Arse, called Blue (I think?). So 3/4 same way bred as Dancer. Then a brindle dog off Noonies Beast (by Drax) that I gave Barry's dad, over Sky produced her.

• 2 weeks later...

bth_phonepics112.jpg

Hope Barry11 doesn't mind me posting a pic of his bitch which is a great grand daughter of Drax

Lovely bitch, that has the characteristics of its sire,ie lean ,and muscly ,without an ounce of surplus flesh

Edited by inan

Bred out of dickinsons stuff on one side to a bitch bred with kenny hall stuff

658F8FC3-8D1D-400E-9B4F-A3CFF9D309A4-227

that must be pup out of max to bitch out of shadow x greyhound, nice pup, I got the bro to it a black dog, looks like it gunna be a fast one, I seen the mother to them run twice not long after she had come off the pups, she caught on both occasions, the second time I seen her run she was given a massive slip a good 300 yards, and got to it in a matter of seconds and caught it, very fast bitch the mother to them

i like the dickinson bred stuff they look as if they would run field and fen with no bother, has the calib dog covered many bitches? any one no how he runs?

is calib max x reds sister ?

calib was max x roxy (draxs sister). meant to have being a decent dog but he is dead now!