Jagdterrier-Friend, Partner In Hunting And Favourite Of Family.

Dear dogs owners

The choice of dog for me was not easy, but I do not spare. Wonderful hunt as under earth so on a surface and in water. Jahdterrier will not disappoint, but requires from you much attention, understanding and patience. All know about wonderful dogs from Germany, Serbia, Czech Republic, but also there is wonderful jahdterriers in Ukraine.

Will always be glad to share experience and hear interesting advices in education and hunting with terriers!

Vitaliy

post-85648-0-89863800-1363474228_thumb.jpg

post-85648-0-54659500-1363474862_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already about two years hunt with this breed and participate in competitions but it interestingly to know about bringing up and practice with terriers from the owners of other breeds and jagdterrier l

Dear dogs owners   The choice of dog for me was not easy, but I do not spare. Wonderful hunt as under earth so on a surface and in water. Jahdterrier will not disappoint, but requires from you much

Our team

Posted Images

Already about two years hunt with this breed and participate in competitions but it interestingly to know about bringing up and practice with terriers from the owners of other breeds and jagdterrier lovers.
If in written assume errors then beg pardon for my English :)

post-85648-0-70199100-1363529356_thumb.jpg

post-85648-0-26595200-1363529367.jpg

• Like 12

2 for CACT ( Candidate to Working Champion)

CAC ( Candidate to National Champion) junior class

CACIB ( Candidate to International Champion) junior class

2 for CAC ( Candidate to National Champion ) working class

R.CACIB ( Reserve Candidate to Working Champion) working class

THE SECOND DAYS OF JAGDTERRIER IN UKRAINE
The allukrainian club of German Jagdterrier UKU- FCI, within the framework of the SECOND DAYS of JAGDTERRIER In UKRAINE, conducted on October, 11-12, 2012
Winner of competitions (Fox) - ROKKI(CICIA - AJAX ix Ugryumovo) proprietor Shevelyuk V.I., anchorman of Skoybida O.I.

• Like 4

Welcome to the forum, its good to hear what goes on in countries where hunters aren't persecuted to the extent that we are here in England. Are the medals and trophies to do with terrier work.trials etc.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum, its good to hear what goes on in countries where hunters aren't persecuted to the extent that we are here in England. Are the medals and trophies to do with terrier work.trials etc.

Hello

Is hunting forbidden in UK!? Why? In England such wonderful breeds of dogs, and foxes and rabbits not less . I was shocked, seeing a fox in the center of London!!!

Medals for a competition in a contact with a fox. On this year prepare to the competitions on a contact with a badger and wild boar.

• Like 1

It's my first and the only hunting dog (2 years old). In plans to purchase the female of Jagd. in a pair they hunt beautifully, especially on a wild boar. Here are also popular Fox Terrier, Welsh Terrier, Estonian Hound, Laika, German of shorthaired pointer, very rarely Patterdale Terrier(as to me they look like Jagd. and they are nice) et al.
What breed do You like and use for hunting?

It's my first and the only hunting dog (2 years old). In plans to purchase the female of Jagd. in a pair they hunt beautifully, especially on a wild boar. Here are also popular Fox Terrier, Welsh Terrier, Estonian Hound, Laika, German of shorthaired pointer, very rarely Patterdale Terrier(as to me they look like Jagd. and they are nice) et al.
What breed do You like and use for hunting?

Dear dogs owners

The choice of dog for me was not easy, but I do not spare. Wonderful hunt as under earth so on a surface and in water. Jahdterrier will not disappoint, but requires from you much attention, understanding and patience. All know about wonderful dogs from Germany, Serbia, Czech Republic, but also there is wonderful jahdterriers in Ukraine.

Will always be glad to share experience and hear interesting advices in education and hunting with terriers!

Vitaliy

:thumbs: