Bulldozer Dvd

Guest mrpit

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm gonna buy both DVD's and put them on you tube for all the peasants to watch.

Why the f**k to people say pm sent...is it so everybody else knows :laugh:

it is worth a fiver but imo the videoing is crap theres as much sky and floor as running if its last years forley .10 minutes ofwatching it and you feel your on a fairground ride lol.

Posted Images

5 pound for 45 mins i think is good value fella better than paying 20 plus for probley

15 more mins

atb

ive watched this dvd and its very good viewing. and very good value for a fiver ..why any one moans about paying a fiver to watch a recent forley winner and the most talked about dog in the country is beyond me

• Like 1

5 pound for 45 mins i think is good value fella better than paying 20 plus for probley

15 more mins

atb

ive watched this dvd and its very good viewing. and very good value for a fiver ..why any one moans about paying a fiver to watch a recent forley winner and the most talked about dog in the country is beyond me

lol see you crawled out of the woodwork and found you tongue now the coursing season over :yes::yes::yes::yes: number 1 brown tongue on thl

15 more mins

atb

lol see you crawled out of the woodwork and found you tongue now the coursing season over :yes::yes::yes::yes: number 1 brown tongue on thl

you know what they say about talk pal dont you . now what ever rattled your cage groupie i dont know . now run along back to your nest of vipers you f***ing little spawny rat . your like a few others just talk

15 more mins

atb

maybe coz he was out with his dogs all season should do the same mush

15 more mins

atb

what a w**ker

15 more mins

atb

you know what they say about talk pal dont you . now what ever rattled your cage groupie i dont know . now run along back to your nest of vipers you f***ing little spawny rat . your like a few others just talk

ps ive sent you a pm .now act on it .you got my address i wont argue with you on an open forum who ever you are .

15 more mins

atb

ps ive sent you a pm .now act on it .you got my address i wont argue with you on an open forum who ever you are .

if he comes down mush he bet bring a few ambulance's with him

15 more mins

atb

if he comes down mush he bet bring a few ambulance's with him

Friday night wouldn't be the same if this didn't happen lol :laugh:

Is there a bareknuckle section on ere cos amount of arranged fights is out this world ha I read they some topics n the arguments are pretty petty n ruin posts but some make me chuckle if they don't happen we'd miss em

• Like 1

15 more mins

atb

Take no notice Brookie mate, not worth the hassle :thumbs: