Another Fight With A Disabled Guy....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FECK OFF   Probably the most looked at post on here now....   FANNIES    

lol !   I still look at the disabled spaces in supermarket carparks and laugh !

same here or i park in them and stay in the van they go feckin mental especially when you say "i'd of parked in mother and toddler bays but there all took up by cripples"

TBH I think anyone that parks in a disabled spot that doesn't need it is a selfish c**t.

Don't any of you realise that some people really need these spaces?

Take it you havent seen Blue pocket rocket he would qualify

blue pocket rocket has just been on, he said

"i think i made a mistake it was'nt two cripples that battered the shite out of him

it was actually two plasterer's going for their dinner

what he thought were calipers were actually plasterer's stilts

so sorry about the confusion"

TBH I think anyone that parks in a disabled spot that doesn't need it is a selfish c**t.

How???

How???

If they were fit to beat up a healthy young man, they dinna need a f**kin disabled space!

How???

If they were fit to beat up a healthy young man, they dinna need a f**kin disabled space!

Exactly......and what happens when they turn up fir there shopping and theres no disabled spaces? Di they go hame and f***ing starve? I'm pretty sure most of them want to be treated just like able bodied folk so why they need a f***ing parking space 3 feet closer than a normal space beats me???.. :hmm:

How???

Exactly......and what happens when they turn up fir there shopping and theres no disabled spaces? Di they go hame and f***ing starve? I'm pretty sure most of them want to be treated just like able bodied folk so why they need a f***ing parking space 3 feet closer than a normal space beats me???.. :hmm:

no they park in the parent toddler spaces

spaces i really need

then i have to find another spot and try and get my eight kids

across a packed car park

The reason...back in 2011......i parked in the disabled space...was because the parent and child spaces were full....of cars with disabled badges in the window....when there was a load spare in the disabled bays....

And funny enough...the child spaces were closer than the disabled ones.

Ive got a mate with one leg, lost it in afghan 2010.......gets a bus like anybody else.....walks about like everybody else...parks the car in standard parking spaces to leave the disabled ones to people who REALLY need them.....doesnt sit and whinge, crying for special treatment.....just gets on with it day in day out :yes:

Then you get the fat, lazy baastards who are classed as 'disabled' because they have ate too much all their lives and struggle to get out of bed. Think they can park in child spots because they think 'they need it more than a mother and her kids'...and demand special treatment everybody....

Who deserves the space more? :hmm:

Im not talking about the GENUINE disabled...who special designated bays were intended for.....people who need to access a wheelchair from the side of the car.... need that extra space to manage to get out of the car due to a disabilty...and not just being a fat fcuk....

Everybodys got a disabled badge these days..... bad back... obese..... depression....mentally ill.....

Yet my mate... gives up a parking space...and walks the extra distance for these people :yes:

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

There would be a big enough noise made if anyone couldn't get into a Parent Child space, had to park in a 'normal' space, then bash f**ck out of a Range Rover or a BMW door because they were struggling with a buggy or a child seat!!

Seen some of the BMW c**ts parking in the kids spaces so they don't get bashed because of above.

Seen folks with their teenage kids with them so the lazy f**kers get parked beside the door.