Falcons Day Out With Gorger And Duff

I've got few runs on tape

has the wee man got the runs john .im going to go see his pups next week . i will ask him to lend me them . ;)

You getting another pup Benny? Has the wee man got the runs :laugh:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

gorger and duff had there last day out with the falcon before heading home. had to wait until 2 for ground to thaw. all dogs flushed well. vinney 3/3 lucas 3/3 panther 1/2 duffs old bitch 1/2 and oth

Yea baw nearly got kilt mate on way down on A75 from boat pure blizzard cudnt see white lines when got to that hill at annan the traffic was backed up suddenly as the hill hadn't been gritted nobody c

Dogs look well and fairplay to john,the amount of time,miles and effort he puts in is unreal,deserves all the success he gets

Its all legal baw all in the 2005 hunting bill. Game can be flushed by a dog or 2 to be shot same as the bird.

Aye I know mate, just wondering if plods showed up and what did they say. You know what they're like mate, if they take a shine to you, they can ruin your day.

• Like 1

Its all legal baw all in the 2005 hunting bill. Game can be flushed by a dog or 2 to be shot same as the bird.

Aye I know mate, just wondering if plods showed up and what did they say. You know what they're like mate, if they take a shine to you, they can ruin your day.

to [BANNED TEXT] the :censored:

has the wee man got the runs john .im going to go see his pups next week . i will ask him to lend me them . ;)
ha very funny baw heid. translated . it means . john has wee shug got the footage .

ha very funny baw heid. translated . it means . john has wee shug got the footage .

i dont think gorger or lucas got anything to prove to anyone just let the old dog do what he does best while he still can i say atb to them .

good post boyo . lucas got nothing to prove .theres not many dogs about doing what hes doing at his age and more so considering the injuries hes had and got over ..

Lucas has got nothing to prove is right infact no dog or man has to prove anything to any one so long as you are happy with what they have and get out and enjoy a good day Each individual has an expectation of what they want in their dog and if it lives up to it well in good so fair play to all lads and lassies who got out there during the season. ATB for the next one cheers :D:thumbs:

Edited by brazer
  • Like 1