Shark Hero Sacked !!

There you go, they said they were visiting friends and it was the doctors advice to take a holiday.. They could have a case for unfair dismissal if they can get the doctor to confirm he advised them to get away from it all..

Yeah but Malt, two months on full pay while supposedly stressed?! A week or two away at best, not two months! Weird how they both became ill with stress at the same time...

I'm just trying to play devils advocate mate, but just reading up on the charity and it deals with troubled kids.. Working with any kids can be stressful at the best of times, god knows how hard it is to deal with troubled kids in one of the most deprived areas of the UK..

If it was me and i needed a break away because work was stressing me out id say to my boss "Look boss i need to get away for a while, Dr says i need a break me and the misses need some time away. Ill be back in two month". How ever if i wanted a two month holiday id say "I had stress, Drs note says so, im off see you in 2 months".

I guess what make it worse more me is he worked for a charity, so his skivving directly hurts the kids hes supposedly employed to help. Stuff like this doesnt happen to decent people. Were theres smoke theres fire ect ect.

Labs doctor surgery again........."In ye come take a seat, what can i do for you today?"................"I'm stressed, need a holiday"........................"f**k off, next!!!!"

• Like 1

Labs doctor surgery again........."In ye come take a seat, what can i do for you today?"................"I'm stressed, need a holiday"........................"f**k off, next!!!!"

No one would take you seriously as a doctor anyway...i mean, a ginger doctor?? Nahhhh :thumbs::laugh:

• Like 1