Pure Evil

Guest ragumup

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if i thought for one minute that shit was being taught to my little girl id have her straight out and into another school .f***ing animals those muslims not fit to live with pigs

Not another "rag on the Muslims" thread. Okay then, here goes,,,,,   Sharia Law allows for a girl to be married at the first sign of her womanhood (not an exact quote, but I'm trying to be diplomati

Tell us what we need to do, on a broader scale?   I already stay away from paki shops, do my utmost to keep my son learning our way of life and now buy british!!!   Looked on ebay before for some

And British Kids are being Taught in School to Learn and Respect these Fukcers Ways ! These People will expect this to be ok here shortly mark my words !

That depends on whether we are prepared to accept this state of affairs much longer.

there have ben similar cases

There have been high profile cases in Bradford, Derby and Oxford recently, as well as many other, less well-known incidents. I am going to restrain my statements and say that these cases show Islamic culture's disdain, disregard and total lack of respect for anyone they regard as "outsiders", and leave it at that (for now).

• Like 1

And British Kids are being Taught in School to Learn and Respect these Fukcers Ways ! These People will expect this to be ok here shortly mark my words !

That depends on whether we are prepared to accept this state of affairs much longer.

if i thought for one minute that shit was being taught to my little girl id have her straight out and into another school .f***ing animals those muslims not fit to live with pigs

• Like 4

what pisses me off is we can all have a good rant on here about these scum bags but in the wider picture whats actually gona get done about it these f****d up idiots are slowley taking over like it or not and we and the goverment and this human rights pish are just sitting back letting it happen its gona get alot worse :wallbash:

what pisses me off is we can all have a good rant on here about these scum bags but in the wider picture whats actually gona get done about it these f****d up idiots are slowley taking over like it or not and we and the goverment and this human rights pish are just sitting back letting it happen its gona get alot worse :wallbash:

unless every one sits up and realises whats happening ,and vote ukip into power next election ,we are f****d .parliament is full of muslim mps and the number is growing all the time its only a matter of time before we have a muslim prime minister and there will be no going back then .and these f***ing muppets in power at the moment seem to be actively encouraging this .

• Like 1

All of this is before we start on the so-called "holy" Koran, which allows for the beating of wives (they're allowed up to 4), the enslavement of women generally("forbidden to you are married women, except those you own as slaves") and the killing of non-believers and those who refuse to convert (that's you and me!) They believe that they will receive God's forgiveness and mercy, if they are "killed in his cause" - scary one that - and that believers should "take neither Jews nor Christians to be your friends". These beliefs, and the others I have mentioned earlier, are not the rantings of a twisted minority. The Koran (Quran or however it's spelt this week) is the Muslim equivalent of the Bible, and they hold everything in it to be God's direct word to them and them alone.Nothing contained in it is open to question or debate.Sharia holds the basic tenets of islamic morality, and the two together form Islamic belief, culture and tradition. All Muslims believe in Sharia and the word of the Koran - unswervingly, unflinchingly and without question.

My best mate is a Muslim..........just kidding !!!!

Make sure you check Brookie ! All schools teach respect for other religions (it's complulsory) and I know of some that have organised trips to their local mosque.

I'm getting sick of saying this, but only if we let it !!

Maybe Christian faith schools ain't so bad after all ;) .............they certainly learn about other religions but the only one promoted is our own.

At least that's the case in catholic faith schools.

• Like 1

I repeat...Sharia law is being implmented here, at least in part, already.there are 85 Sharia Councils in the UK as I write this .....

Yer but that's if you take Christianity as being our own. They worship the same god and at some point our ancestors were converted to Christianity almost certainly forced by the sword, the same could quite easily happen again this time to Islam.