Abu Hamzar Aka The Hook

yas ever get the feeling that ya can see a situation happening at a slow pace but theres not a lot ya can doo too stop it, i think the problem is rolling at a pace which is beyond grasping now britain is self destructing from the top down theres too many laws protecting those that wish to harm us in our own country and our own governments have demonised us in doing so, by doing away with freedom of speech at our expense everything is toward ball licking the enemy from within, also the amount of money taken away from these shores by eastern europe etc is it any wonder why were in so much debt and still in a recession.

Funny how you didn't apply the same logic when your fleg came down on certain days....freedom of speech! careful you don't trip over your hypocracy on the way out.....Anyway here's an idea and it would be good for the economy...why don't the government raffle him off and the winner gets to keep him and do what they like to him.

what balls are you talking about, flags and muslim terrorists are different subjects. did i comment on flags protests on here? no as im not out to offend anybody from here. i was too busy out with my dog. so wheres the hypocracy?

• Like 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many years of government-sponsored multiculturalism now means that the rights and opinions of the indigenous people of Britain amount to precisely nothing, and any attempt to stand up for our interest

This country is rotting from the inside out   Heard on the radio before, britain have been 'trying to extradite him for the past 10 years'.....   Fcuking trying?!!!   Put him in a plane to jord

BLAIR , BROWN , STRAW , PRESCOT ARE NO DIFFERANT TO ANY TERRORIST THE POLITICAL BOMBS THEY PLANTED ARE DOING FAR MORE HARM THAN ANY TERRORIST COULD

All this " what we think should happen" is totally irrelevant , we will do whatever the EU tell us we must do because its them that ultimately control our country thanks to Labour, Conservative and Lib Dem politicians

Very true, and I'm glad you didn't differentiate between the traitorous b******s !!!

yas ever get the feeling that ya can see a situation happening at a slow pace but theres not a lot ya can doo too stop it, i think the problem is rolling at a pace which is beyond grasping now britain is self destructing from the top down theres too many laws protecting those that wish to harm us in our own country and our own governments have demonised us in doing so, by doing away with freedom of speech at our expense everything is toward ball licking the enemy from within, also the amount of money taken away from these shores by eastern europe etc is it any wonder why were in so much debt and still in a recession.

Funny how you didn't apply the same logic when your fleg came down on certain days....freedom of speech! careful you don't trip over your hypocracy on the way out.....Anyway here's an idea and it would be good for the economy...why don't the government raffle him off and the winner gets to keep him and do what they like to him.

what balls are you talking about, flags and muslim terrorists are different subjects. did i comment on flags protests on here? no as im not out to offend anybody from here. i was too busy out with my dog. so wheres the hypocracy?

BIG G is not being hypocritical - freedom of speech should include ALL voices, not just those that can shout the loudest!!

• Like 1

Big G don't take any notice of him!

This Muslim piece of garbage should be dragged over to Jordan by his beard, and f**k what the Europeans think!

oh dont worry lads,its just undi being bitter again lol

Nothing bitter about it! The unionists prattle on about freedom of speech and when a democratic decision was made to fly the fleg only on certain days the peeple came out in their hordes and caused mayhem....keep telling you i'm like the Magners!......or if you want to go down another road....the Sevconians got a serialisation of a book pulled in the sun because they didn't like the content.....freedom of speech is a dangerous thing if you try to limit it to certain groups or individuals....can't have it both ways.

well i never knew about the book,but im sure i dont care anyway.also you have some cheek going about supressing stuff. many tens of millions has been spent by the vatican to supress horrendous acts. anyway ill leave it at that,i have no wish to start all that up.just thought it was bizzare you would pull someone up about hypocisy and freedom speech.

• Like 2

If you can compare 4 politicians having different views to you,to people who commit stone cold mass murder............and think they are " no different ".......

When its on your doorstep in front of your eyes my bet is you would see theres a clear difference !

I know it was a sarcastic comment....but a pretty daft one if you ask me.

at least old abu knows witch side his loyalty lies , unlike the bow blair he of the builderbergs but thats for another debarcle , their views gasher now theres a debate one die hard old school labour man versus two sons of the sqaure and a concientous objector :hmm: ID NEED COLUMBION MARCHING TO DISCUSS THAT ONE

I have absolutely no idea what your talking about so i,ll keep it simple...................if you think politicians doing a job for a wage are no different to mass murderers...................then id say you need more help than the lot of them !

>oh dont worry lads,its just undi being bitter again lol

Nothing bitter about it! The unionists prattle on about freedom of speech and when a democratic decision was made to fly the fleg only on certain days the peeple came out in their hordes and caused mayhem....keep telling you i'm like the Magners!......or if you want to go down another road....the Sevconians got a serialisation of a book pulled in the sun because they didn't like the content.....freedom of speech is a dangerous thing if you try to limit it to certain groups or individuals....can't have it both ways.

hey undisputed ya doink yer on a wild goose chase with this one. i wasnt out rioting or protesting a flag doesnt annoy me. ive more important things to worry about and im not bitter to catholics either ive many catholic friends but i dont speak for everyone as everybody is different and entitled to theyre own views

well i never knew about the book,but im sure i dont care anyway.also you have some cheek going about supressing stuff. many tens of millions has been spent by the vatican to supress horrendous acts. anyway ill leave it at that,i have no wish to start all that up.just thought it was bizzare you would pull someone up about hypocisy and freedom speech.

The only thing suppressed is your intellect.....dont give a shit about the vatican...needing a good clean out it does same as the state

>oh dont worry lads,its just undi being bitter aga

in lol

hey undisputed ya doink yer on a wild goose chase with this one. i wasnt out rioting or protesting a flag doesnt annoy me. ive more important things to worry about and im not bitter to catholics either ive many catholic friends but i dont speak for everyone as everybody is different and entitled to theyre own views

Lol never been called a doink before....I was generalising about unionists rather than suggesting you were protesting....I'm away back on me wild goose chase, give my love to SH & AFT :tongue2:

>

>oh dont worry lads,its just undi being bitter again lol

>

Lol never been called a doink before....I was generalising about unionists rather than suggesting you were protesting....I'm away back on me wild goose chase, give my love to SH & AFT :tongue2:

F*ck off I think you're a c**t!

If you can compare 4 politicians having different views to you,to people who commit stone cold mass murder............and think they are " no different ".......

When its on your doorstep in front of your eyes my bet is you would see theres a clear difference !

at least old abu knows witch side his loyalty lies , unlike the bow blair he of the builderbergs but thats for another debarcle , their views gasher now theres a debate one die hard old school labour man versus two sons of the sqaure and a concientous objector :hmm: ID NEED COLUMBION MARCHING TO DISCUSS THAT ONE

I have absolutely no idea what your talking about so i,ll keep it simple...................if you think politicians doing a job for a wage are no different to mass murderers...................then id say you need more help than the lot of them !

that was simple gnash i take it your not a political person then and have never heard of the builderbergs leave it there then

that was simple gnash i take it your not a political person then and have never heard of the builderbergs leave it there then

The old ipad again was it :laugh:

I try to steer clear of debates i dont know much about......and no your right ive not heard of them builders.......not part of the Laing o Rourke group were they ;) ..............i still put mass murder down as worse than shoddy plastering.