Producers

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's one of them

Shamrock is 10 now she last bitch directly outa irish lady she had litter before produced 3 or 4 very good dogs a lot still running

Looks very similar to bitch I got here very nice  

Posted Images

what coursing type dog is regarded as being the best producer ,i keep hearing Chase is a real good producer and also buddy . genuine replys boys ,cheers ;)

Never saw Buddy run, but have seen a few of his pups very good producer who ,according to those I trust ,gives his pups what he possessed, terrific prey drive, and determination to " go through fire," to catch his quarry.

• Like 1

from what ive seen jamies jack has put some good dogs on the ground ,the thing is if their not being matched they dont get talked about as much but imo jack a very good sire .

Been hearing some positive stories about him too.

Edited by inan

My pals dog SCOUSER has only lined a handful of bitches but whats on the ground looks very promising,hes bred out of a top notch sire and producer[barney]and a top notch dam[maloneys judy],he is also a very good dog himself.There are some very good bitches coming to him this year so the proof will be in the pudding :toast:

• Like 2

My pals dog SCOUSER has only lined a handful of bitches but whats on the ground looks very promising,hes bred out of a top notch sire and producer[barney]and a top notch dam[maloneys judy],he is also a very good dog himself.There are some very good bitches coming to him this year so the proof will be in the pudding :toast:Yeah he's meant to be a really dog , I will be interested to see what he throws . Ozzie out of barny x penny is producing top stuff

what coursing type dog is regarded as being the best producer ,i keep hearing Chase is a real good producer and also buddy . genuine replys boys ,cheers ;)

Never saw Buddy run, but have seen a few of his pups very good producer who ,according to those I trust ,gives his pups what he possessed, terrific prey drive, and determination to " go through fire," to catch his quarry.

ive seen the very same with my own eyes. id say a very consitant producer :thumbs: