Cracking Day

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well done lads hares still strong for this time of year never mind them scottish lads with ther collie crosses ther all keybord hunters

had the falcon out again today and dogs did very well flushing a couple each both 2/3 finished are day at half 10 and went and treated are self to a lovely home made dinner then headed home and got pu

why does every topic on here end in a slagging match...great pics by the way...

[BANNED TEXT] a load of clowns.he gets up and fen bashers all winter ,half you clowns wank over the fens but darent go.hats off kc and the boys.go end of season do. :thumbs:

your boys some boy hes got more about him than most grown men clever lad :thumbs: hes asked me for a match and if he can have my dog already :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

shy kids get nowt kc :laugh: hes gamer than me.the musker said thats not yer dog to him and he said on me mams

life it is.we all busted laughing

comes across a very decent young lad manners cost nothing :thumbs:

• Like 1

well done lads hares still strong for this time of year never mind them scottish lads with ther collie crosses ther all keybord hunters :thumbs::thumbs:

A lad of this site went to England. With his collie x Last year ran you saluki boys over 4 runs and come the 3 and 4 the run they didn't want to challenge her and couldn't believe what they had saw. Wont give any names away but will tell you the collie was a 3/4 x

well done to him with his collie x :toast:

:thumbs:

i beleave what i see not what i hear :thumbs:

AGREE SEEING IS BELIEVING pal :thumbs: great day great pics fair play to you and your pals over the season. You put alot of time and effort into your dogs and got results every time. Good luck with pups for next season KC ATB H :thumbs:

• Like 1

wou

glad you never come you would of only cramped my style B) :drink: :drink: :drink: fecking ali shuffle :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL Poor desdamona the apron strings are being cut and he is being left behind :icon_eek::cray::cray:

Real men and real irishmen will be at the CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL for the duration :thumbs: