Do you have a photo bucket account.. :hmm: ..if not get one.. :D .. when you have an account click the upload button and browse your selected photo's..once you have uploaded the picture's to photo bucket click on the picture and some picture codes will pop up to the right of your picture..just click on the bottom link titled IMG code with the left mouse button and then just paste it on to here.. :thumbs:

Do you have a photo bucket account.. :hmm: ..if not get one.. :D .. when you have an account click the upload button and browse your selected photo's..once you have uploaded the picture's to photo bucket click on the picture and some picture codes will pop up to the right of your picture..just click on the bottom link titled IMG code with the left mouse button and then just paste it on to here.. :thumbs:

Try again tomorrow, head fooked

The uploading of pictures is one of lifes great mysteries,not for mere mortals,you need to be on a higher plane ,a different time & place.Alas i dont think i will ever aspire to that place,!!....i have left it to late ,wasted to much time in the pursuits of pleasure ,stalking fishing,shooting etc to now get to grips with the complexities of these machines !!!After nearly 2 hours last night trying to put pictures on my gallery with absolutly no success what so fecking ever i was at the point where only the 6.5x55 could help....the machine kept telling me the file was to big ......a pox on it ,my wife stepped in before i could enlarge the machine all over my field ....my hat goes of to all you that reach the special place !!!....I give up.. :censored::censored: :censored: :censored:

Millet it will remain a mystery mate,after last night i'l end up with a bloody heart attack , i nver realised how stressed out a person can get over a few pic's ...the air was fecking blue ..i only calmed down this morning when i shot the mole that moved in last week ..........

Shame i'm not closer as i could show you and you would kick yourself up the arse when you actualy see how easy it is.. :yes:

Same with this quoting thing :laugh: God knows what you've done, to have to mess with that little white box :blink:

Try again tomorrow, head fooked

like so it easy, but will say the (new p/b ) is not as good as the old format , its alot slower finding pics in your album.??

P1010067_zps9eb1c24c.jpg