So Many Idiots Waisting Dogs

yeah lets toughen him up , the moaning little bellend !

:laugh: that's more like it, I knew you'd see I was doing the kid a favour :tongue2:
I can sympathise with this kid...was the same when i joined the site. Still the same 2 wankers dishing it out..... :whistling:

:laugh: I can mind noising you up, you were an easy target then. Just the mention of lurcher and pheasant in the same sentence and you bit like a pit bull :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people that usually have to save up for pups are kids, and they usually keep there dogs for as long as possible and they are usually out with them all the time, its the ones that have got mon

Nothing new about lurchers getting a raw deal - but I really do think there's more idiots in the game now than ever before. Some of these pricks woulda never got into it if certain aspects of the game

Making them them more expensive wont do fuckall apart from bring even more muppets into the game.....

:laugh: that's more like it, I knew you'd see I was doing the kid a favour :tongue2:
I can sympathise with this kid...was the same when i joined the site. Still the same 2 wankers dishing it out..... :whistling:

:laugh: I can mind noising you up, you were an easy target then. Just the mention of lurcher and pheasant in the same sentence and you bit like a pit bull :D

Aye thats when i used to pm folk telling them "That Its Ma Baw is a right wanker!"........... :laugh: Think thats what you were called back then..... :toast:

Aye thats when i used to pm folk telling them "That Its Ma Baw is a right wanker!"........... :laugh: Think thats what you were called back then..... :toast:

:laugh: that or anonymous lol. This kid will be doing the same, you'd think I'd grow up :laugh:

• Like 1

Nothing new about lurchers getting a raw deal - but I really do think there's more idiots in the game now than ever before. Some of these pricks woulda never got into it if certain aspects of the game hadn't been outlawed - that's the attraction for them!!! And most of these kind wouldn't know a hawthorn from a blackbird or a sparrow from a bucket!!!! And won't think twice about discarding the dog once they've f****d its head or broke it down...you can see and hear them at any show the length and breadth of the country spouting more shit that a sewer in their traditional hunting garb of trakkis tucked into white socks and manky trainers with cammo jacket...attended 4 shows last year and each time it was new dogs for some of these guys...same socks tho!!!!!!!! :censored:

• Like 6

Nothing new about lurchers getting a raw deal - but I really do think there's more idiots in the game now than ever before. Some of these pricks woulda never got into it if certain aspects of the game hadn't been outlawed - that's the attraction for them!!! And most of these kind wouldn't know a hawthorn from a blackbird or a sparrow from a bucket!!!! And won't think twice about discarding the dog once they've f****d its head or broke it down...you can see and hear them at any show the length and breadth of the country spouting more shit that a sewer in their traditional hunting garb of trakkis tucked into white socks and manky trainers with cammo jacket...attended 4 shows last year and each time it was new dogs for some of these guys...same socks tho!!!!!!!! :censored:

Aye agree with most of that especially the part where they know f**k all. When I think back to the lurcher guys, they all got into it after years of being in the field. Whether that was ferrets, air rifle, egg collecting, you grew up learning the ways nature worked. As a boy you served your apprentice learning about dogs by having to carry its catch, same with ferreting. Now it seems guys get a dog because its cool. A lot of good guys gave up after the ban. Thinking back I Definately know more guys who used to do it compared to now doing it. It's maybe just a generation thing but the new guys taking it up Definately know fuckall from when we took it up.

• Like 3

There's always idiots in the dog game, it's just that now with the internet you get to hear and read about them.

That's true. There that kid who is slating me for slating him. Dogs sniffing grass doesn't see a rabbit. Anybody with an ounce of brain would hiss something at the dog get its attention and then show it the rabbit. But oh nooooo, not the new breed of hunter. Better to watch the dog, do nothing, go home then post a question on here asking if its normal. Yes, it's normal but only one side of the f***ing lead is normal!!!! I dunno maybe its just me lol.

• Like 1

There's always idiots in the dog game, it's just that now with the internet you get to hear and read about them.

That's true. There that kid who is slating me for slating him. Dogs sniffing grass doesn't see a rabbit. Anybody with an ounce of brain would hiss something at the dog get its attention and then show it the rabbit. But oh nooooo, not the new breed of hunter. Better to watch the dog, do nothing, go home then post a question on here asking if its normal. Yes, it's normal but only one side of the f***ing lead is normal!!!! I dunno maybe its just me lol.

they say "with age comes wisdom"............................................. after a long time on here im begining to question that statement :laugh: :laugh:

they say "with age comes wisdom"............................................. after a long time on here im begining to question that statement :laugh: :laugh:

Some folks are natural around animals, some have common sense, plenty have neither and no amount of schooling will change that.

With age comes wisdom? :laugh: dont you mean with age comes arthritus!

:laugh: it took you a long time to question it??? You must have had whin and chartopski on block :laugh:

A think the prob with a lot of young ppl getting dogs now is they get everything so quickly nowadays don't have to wait for out with next day delivery's and internet so having to wait between 8 and 14 months depending on type to start a dog off seems too long for them plus they want what's in at the time cross wise so it goes on !

Some folks are natural around animals, some have common sense, plenty have neither and no amount of schooling will change that.

With age comes wisdom? :laugh: dont you mean with age comes arthritus!

and that fusty smell :laugh: :laugh:

Been a few threads on this sort of thing....if people payed a decent price for decent pups there wouldnt be such a big deal....lurchers a too cheap n not valued..

Making them them more expensive wont do fuckall apart from bring even more muppets into the game..... ;)
Spot on... :thumbs:
Your just worried ye will have to pay big bucks for ye next pup ye looking for lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Too feckin right mate... :thumbs:

Been a few threads on this sort of thing....if people payed a decent price for decent pups there wouldnt be such a big deal....lurchers a too cheap n not valued..

Making them them more expensive wont do fuckall apart from bring even more muppets into the game..... ;)

i disagree. if you have to save up for a pup, 'muppets' wont be buying em n gettin rid all the time. you would work with what youve got and make sure you dont ruin the dog.