Buck 1X Gsd X Grey 6 Month Old

i had two out of hancocks gsd x g one was a fawn bitch 25 ins good on rabitts very stong good stamina but was never put on a hare my brother owned her. i had a dog pup lost him 10 months old fawn dog 27 inch courseing hares at a stately home got chased by the game keepers and the police had to leg it .he was only ten months old i often wonder how fast he would have been

how come the dog (didnt) leg it with you, been run few times me self over the years, dogs with with me, unless suppose the dog on somthing and flat out , then you would be in the shit if you hung about with them feckers closing down on you.!! still shame to loose a dog that way :yes:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me bunnys,,, stop adding your answers direct to the end of the other post,,, I'm struggling to find where your start ...lol

Few lads asked me how young Buck was coming on, so few pics from the garden today.He was 24in about month ago, Bryn 25in dont think there is much between them now.Buck field craft is brill ,goes over

yes the dog was spider a first x gsd x g best dog i ever had got in a lot of trouble with him but if i had the chance and was young i would do it all again.do or die.thedog i lost had just been on a h

yes the dog was spider a first x gsd x g best dog i ever had got in a lot of trouble with him but if i had the chance and was young i would do it all again.do or die.thedog i lost had just been on a hare that i had in my hands that a older dog had just killed and the pup decided in his excitemeant to go running up after another i tried to call him back but he was a very willfull pup and i couldnt overide his keeness .the keeper was in my face demanding the hare i had to speed away his two sons coursed me but i was in my twenties then and very fit once i hit the hilly heavy ploughing i thought unless them lads are in training as runners theve got no chance of catching me on foot

• Like 3

Love the pup Ray - credit to you. He'll be a big lad and when he's done growing, mature and fit he'll be a real athlete. Looking forward to it?????? :yes:

thanks , yeh you right will be a big bugger lol, roll on nov carnt wait , :thumbs:

Nice looking pup him mate. If you keep fit when he older he should be plenty fast and agile enough for whatever you want.

thanks mate, yeh you right , he will look alot differnt in 7-8 months from now (14 months old then) he will be a big dog but even now as 6 1/2 month old pup got good stamina. But you right keep this x fit and they will run all night long, and with there power+ size what they catch stays caught . :yes:

• Like 1