Kennel Blindness, Denial An Bullshit?

Does the kennel blindness bother you that much jimbod can you not just be happy that people think there dogs are the bees knees and let therm enjoy there glory or is it the green eyed monster are you just jealous because people have better than your ibitzas ?

Dont wind yourself up..the person who has started this thread is a old has been who has had bad luck in his life time..which has resulted in his dog's making the grade,, :D

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell you what i find more strange on this site,is the amount of people who care what others do with thier dogs.serious question here,why would you even spend one minute of your time,caring what others

42 years ago i was young 16 .i had my first dog over the years many dogs have passed thru my hands.deerhounds x greyhounds some are so weak and skinny with little intrest in hunting some were heavy g

Try and not worry to much Jimbob what others have and do fella,it will get to the point where you won't be able to sleep at night lol..just enjoy working your own mutts and leave others to do what the

Does the kennel blindness bother you that much jimbod can you not just be happy that people think there dogs are the bees knees and let therm enjoy there glory or is it the green eyed monster are you just jealous because people have better than your ibitzas ?

Dont wind yourself up..the person who has started this thread is a old has been who has had bad luck in his life time..which has resulted in his dog's making the grade,, :D

do you think it cp if it is hes no acting his age :laugh:

so am i a liar or is he guy you are defending guilty of sending me ammo about fuji?

Fair enough, I had it down for someone else, i'd have doubted Charts would have come on like that, didn't think it was his style but hey ho, some folks move in mysterious ways eh...

Never been called petal before either..! :laugh:

jimbob=charpolski itso facto

I'd doubt that.. ;)

hes just told me petal

Who has Dotty?

dotty? no charpolski he said hes had a few cans and a wee dram and he wants to confess his sins

if you say so mate..