Kennel Blindness, Denial An Bullshit?

dont get my thread locked now fellas,iv took abuse an hardly gve back, i want to keep it civil an yet ask the questons folks really wanna ask, so if you got a question dont pm me, stick it up,im sure who ever it is aimed at will reply 1 way or another. keep the insults out f it yet ask the controversial questions we all wanna as, iv asked a few but its been taken as a pissstake by the looks of it lol

does the 7 year old run the same type of dog as you ?oops sorry 11 year old

no he dosent he runs a little beddy hybrid, i think its nearly 2 an as steady as a rock

clever boy then :thumbs:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell you what i find more strange on this site,is the amount of people who care what others do with thier dogs.serious question here,why would you even spend one minute of your time,caring what others

42 years ago i was young 16 .i had my first dog over the years many dogs have passed thru my hands.deerhounds x greyhounds some are so weak and skinny with little intrest in hunting some were heavy g

Try and not worry to much Jimbob what others have and do fella,it will get to the point where you won't be able to sleep at night lol..just enjoy working your own mutts and leave others to do what the

I wonder if the 7 year old he was talking to was young Dotty. :hmm: ..... :D

I wonder if the 7 year old he was talking to was young Dotty. :hmm: ..... :D

dont you start with assumptions aswell i thought we was passed all that sillyness lol anybody else any pearls of wisdom for us? lol

dont get my thread locked now fellas,iv took abuse an hardly gve back, i want to keep it civil an yet ask the questons folks really wanna ask, so if you got a question dont pm me, stick it up,im sure who ever it is aimed at will reply 1 way or another. keep the insults out f it yet ask the controversial questions we all wanna as, iv asked a few but its been taken as a pissstake by the looks of it lol

does the 7 year old run the same type of dog as you ?oops sorry 11 year old

no he dosent he runs a little beddy hybrid, i think its nearly 2 an as steady as a rock

clever boy then :thumbs:

if my own babys show half this youngsters willingness to learn then ill be a very happy man

Can someone remind me what this thread is about,,, ?

Millet you think it's charts ?

One thing I don't believ jim,,, is that people are pm ing you asking you to ask certain members questions,,, I honestly don't think any body has that much interest in this thread.

Pointless boring thread,,, at least start a proper argument

Edited by TOMO

Can someone remind me what this thread is about,,, ?

Millet you think it's chats ?

One thing I don't believ jim,,, is that people are pm ing you asking you to ask certain members questions,,, I honestly don't think any body has that much interest in this thread.

Pointless boring thread,,, at least start a proper argument

:laugh::laugh: ....thats what i was thinkin...

i can assure you folk have been sending me pms tomo, none concerned you tho if i tell the truth. the latest was off a guy called donkey ears, i wont ask what he wanted me to ask, but i will tell you who i was to ask, it was fuji, or andy i think he is called, like i said when folk are pmin folk info about other folk its got to make you sit up an think. i dont need to be a 2nd acciount user to find stuff outm folks throw info at you lol