Where Do They Get There Prices From ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just saw "will leave with food and toys" for that price will it be a x box and 30 top games its stupid prices

Blame the traitor Blair .He messed every thing else up ,its got his stamp on , lost my knife today i think he had a hand in that as well ....

And idiots pay it ;(

Surprised there hasn't been a blue whippet posted yet :laugh: everyone seems to be crossing with poodles ffs, poo this doodle that, between £500-£1000 in price....

..anyone got a poodle for sale? :whistling:

You have 2 already, why do you want more ?

.............................??!

700 for a mongrol cause thats what they will be, i bet they been crossed with a chiuhaua (cant bloody spell it )

and like its been said people will probly pay that thinking that the pups are RARE lol. A fool and his money are easly parted !

i remember when my dad had collie pups on the farm, friends coming to pick up there pup would be carrying a bottle of whisky , no money was ever exchanged

One of these http://www.thewhiskyvault.com/glenfiddich-1963-35-year-old-with-presentation-box-7493-p.asp

:laugh: maybe more like this bottle http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2255/2348846991_ba64ef1aab.jpg

• Like 1