Cameron In India

So today on the news ,,, Cameron says how ever many Indians students want to come to British university's,,, there will be a place for them,,,,

Can't get me head round it,,, young kids here last year couldn't get places,, as they were all full,, and they were going to make it harder to get in.

Now I ain't got a lot against Indians,, shiks and Hindu,s seem ok to me,,,but feck me it takes the piss a bit

• Like 2

hes there as there going to be the world 3rd biggest power by 2030, why the fook are we still sending them aid :laugh: its all about trade, cheap imports are great for the ones that make make a fast buck but not so good for the british workforce trying to compete :thumbs:

I knew this would get mentioned. Bring in as many foreign students as we can I say, charge as much as we can and bring money into the country! Our university education system is world class, the developing countries of the world send their kids over here because it means they are sorted, our degrees are regarded so much higher than their native degrees. It's just business. I don't worry a shite about foreign students coming here and buying our education. It's a product we are selling, not a gift.

Lets be honest, it's not a daft move trying to improve ties and relations with India. Any of the BRIC nations for that matter, India is an obvious one for the UK. They are gonna be spending serious bucks on military hardware over the next 50+ years. Get in there and take their money or watch the Russians, Chinese, Yanks or French do it.

• Like 1