• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a lovely day today with the wife and kids at the fair, sorry i thought i was on facebook

You big attention seeking fanny. It's the internet, turn it off if you don't like it.

ffs stop being a gimp there's plenty on this site who dont like me and i dont like them , just do one of 2 things ignore them or wind the feckers up simple really..(i choose to wind the people up norm

Posted Images

what it is lads i am fed up to the back teath of one sertain person guess who that could be so was looking at going elsewhere but as you say the threads are slow

Anyone who is getting on your tits just block them :thumbs:

dint no i could kay

Just click MY SETTINGS

then click IGNORE PREFERENCE

then type in the username of the person you want to ignore, check the boxes as appropriate

attachicon.gifcapture-20130218-152042.png[/url

done

sweet kay ya a star :thumbs:

Your welcome mate :thumbs:

ffs stop being a gimp there's plenty on this site who dont like me and i dont like them , just do one of 2 things ignore them or wind the feckers up simple really..(i choose to wind the people up normally :thumbs: )

• Like 6

ffs stop being a gimp there's plenty on this site who dont like me and i dont like them , just do one of 2 things ignore them or wind the feckers up simple really..(i choose to wind the people up normally :thumbs: )

what you fecking on about?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Totally agree it always cracks me up the way some folk treat a forum like they are morally obligated to be here.....like there is one pub in the world and no other place to get a drink......its him or me time :D .

Stone me ive had a couple of complete fruitcakes on my case over the years on here you just give them a wide berth thats all.

• Like 3

what ss put

You big attention seeking fanny.

It's the internet, turn it off if you don't like it.

i might follow you round quoting all ss posts just so you know what he is saying :laugh:

• Like 4