Buddy Pups

Have a chance of a bitch pup out of a son of cn's buddy. Only thing is couple of friends have mentioned seeingbpups out of buddy with bad feet. Has anybody else experienced this? Do you have buddy breeding in your dogs? How do you rate them? Any photos?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

buddy x sonia

left to right buddy x saluki ...... buddy x sonia ....... buddy x joe xgyp xcharlie x bitch out of fred                

maybe because it had bull in it thats why

Posted Images

Have only seen a few run in the flesh and non impressed me for were i run pal but i saw one run last weekend out of a full saluki and it looked a good un and killed one on smallish land which i would never thought out of buddy and a full saluki, but you live and learn :thumbs:

• Like 1

ive a 10m old bitch direct off buddy ,she a fly machine and has stoped a few already perfect feet and very strong go for it mate ;)have a look at the last page on the seagull topic pictures what killingcrew put up yesterday that bitch is off buddy and doin very well

Edited by sky2008

ive seen a few run of buddy and think you need to put him to a fast bitch, all the 1s ive seen have been very capaible and excellent in cover

But they put him to a saluki and the one i saw was faster than ones i have seen to fast bitches so how does that work! with the lurcher game you never know what will happen happen,if you find two that click stick to it while you can!

My pal who owned buddy long before he bacame famous has always said buddy to a pure saluki or a heavily saturated saluki bitch is the way to go and i think hes been proved correct,my young bitch is a little cracker out of buddy but more importantly is out of a very good bitch!

• Like 1

I have 2 bitches of buddy, buddy x tweed she's a more of a staying dog she's not a plodder but she's bred for big land and don't have that zip what some of the fast types have and a buddy x roxy 10 month old I have had a couple of runs with her and had her In with my buddy tweed bitch and she seems to have a lot more gears and like glue runs inches behind her quarry and constantly trying to take it out. You have to rember the bitch is just a important as the dog