Best Cross Beddy Or Wheaton

I think most, haven't seen a tidy wheatenx work, very easy to assume. But there is a BIG difference in the two, you only hear bad points about this x, taking sheep and fighting other dogs. They are very head strong and takes a lot to keep on top of them, Once you do mould them, they will be very very hard to beat. JMHO. Atb.

• Like 4

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a bitch of mine, pics taken recently , about 25 TTS and just under 60lbs when fit      

The kennel blindness on here is amazing,so far beddy crosses are the only dogs that can catch. Wheaten crosses can't run. An bullxs need a 4x4. Some you folks need to get out with some better dogs and

w

Posted Images

I think most, haven't seen a tidy wheatenx work, very easy to assume. But there is a BIG difference in the two, you only hear bad points about this x, taking sheep and fighting other dogs. They are very head strong and takes a lot to keep on top of them, Once you do mould them, they will be very very hard to beat. JMHO. Atb.

same can be said with the beddy cross works both ways and you can go round in circles all day and night talking about it i have seen both work in ireland and over here in the early 80s through to the present day and it is what suits your needs really .atb

Edited by troter58

I agree with you spaniels&hawks how they even are comparing these 2 xs is beyond me,like I said in one of previous posts you go a long way to find a good digging beddy so where would they get the fire in they bellies & heart from???the dogs that work above ground are dogs that won't go to ground & face they quarry in the dark face to face that haven't got heart or fire in they bellies & before anyone say they to big to go to ground is just lying to themselves if they want to get there they will ;) atb cbx

I agree with you spaniels&hawks how they even are comparing these 2 xs is beyond me,like I said in one of previous posts you go a long way to find a good digging beddy so where would they get the fire in they bellies & heart from???the dogs that work above ground are dogs that won't go to ground & face they quarry in the dark face to face that haven't got heart or fire in they bellies & before anyone say they to big to go to ground is just lying to themselves if they want to get there they will ;) atb cbx

chrisBULL full of it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree with you spaniels&hawks how they even are comparing these 2 xs is beyond me,like I said in one of previous posts you go a long way to find a good digging beddy so where would they get the fire in they bellies & heart from???the dogs that work above ground are dogs that won't go to ground & face they quarry in the dark face to face that haven't got heart or fire in they bellies & before anyone say they to big to go to ground is just lying to themselves if they want to get there they will ;) atb cbs

:laugh: :laugh: ffs you need to get off here and get out more and stop your beddy hateing :yes: mate feel for you i really do :D

Nothernlite your beddy man thru & thru ffs get over yourself mate wheatonxs are up there with bullxs mate you might get 1 beddyx out of a 100 that's worth shouting about on foxes but its been proven that wheatonxs & bullxs are the most consistent foxes killers when comes to numbers & going week in week out killing beddyxs will jack if they was pushed like that if they as good as you make them out to be every f****r who go out & do serious graft would have 1 but they haven't because they aint up to it simple as that!!! Atb cbx

Seen few ok bedlington crosses mostly bed x whippet not my cup of tea personaly had wheaton x grey many years was good allrounder but bad wi other dogs very fiery lost him at 3 broke his neck only one av seen work tho so can't judge them all each to there own tho atb bundy

Nothernlite your beddy man thru & thru ffs get over yourself mate wheatonxs are up there with bullxs mate you might get 1 beddyx out of a 100 that's worth shouting about on foxes but its been proven that wheatonxs & bullxs are the most consistent foxes killers when comes to numbers & going week in week out killing beddyxs will jack if they was pushed like that if they as good as you make them out to be every f****r who go out & do serious graft would have 1 but they haven't because they aint up to it simple as that!!! Atb cbx

there only for a chosen few lol as troter says this can go on and on as long as were happy with what we have :thumbs:

• Like 1

ok you do not like beddys you can see that from all your post on here chris are you going off what you have seen or been told ?? because i do not think you have a clue and are just after a rise from people on here sad really :yes::thumbs: atb

I'm going off what I've seen mate I've had a beddyx wouldn't do a serious nights graft do the odd 1 now & then,a good mate of mine all he keeps is beddyx they the same another mate who had a beddyx saying was the gamest dog he's ever seen come out 4 a night with me & my old bullx bitch preban 1/2way thru the night in & out barking on the arse end so I'm going off what I've seen they not up to task mate spot on rabbits can't fault um but not for teeth & not for me!!! Atb cbx

I'm going off what I've seen mate I've had a beddyx wouldn't do a serious nights graft do the odd 1 now & then,a good mate of mine all he keeps is beddyx they the same another mate who had a beddyx saying was the gamest dog he's ever seen come out 4 a night with me & my old bullx bitch preban 1/2way thru the night in & out barking on the arse end so I'm going off what I've seen they not up to task mate spot on rabbits can't fault um but not for teeth & not for me!!! Atb cbx

so you have had one and you seen your mates well i have seen bullcross miss stuff and spit them out does that mean there all like that no does it hell thats being narrow minded mate better you stick with your bullcrosses mate cause what you know about this game i could fit on the the back of a stamp you keep on running the gear down in you 4x4 and throwing the dog on top of them :laugh: