Matching Your Dog....

Hounddog be no fame just good day out show the site your not scared what day suits you captain can come along I've a camera you can use it or you can slip one your collie crosses in be good day. Come on mate prove you actually go out instead of being a full time crabber. As for ur question hare was very good. So was other 2 runs that's why they didn't put them up think everyone knows it shows lucas doing his job. I don't hide mate.

lets see it gorger v hound dog and then captian v speedie then the winners face off get it on lol

Hounddog be no fame just good day out show the site your not scared what day suits you captain can come along I've a camera you can use it or you can slip one your collie crosses in be good day. Come on mate prove you actually go out instead of being a full time crabber. As for ur question hare was very good. So was other 2 runs that's why they didn't put them up think everyone knows it shows lucas doing his job. I don't hide mate.

lets see it gorger v hound dog and then captian v speedie then the winners face off get it on lol

never been into matching to many ch

i hunt for the craic with mates not into matching as the stories of the last week if true proved it,s full of con men.who if there dog gets blown away blame everthing but give the hare on credit.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

Love to have seen lacas on that land today fair play to ml and jb i know the forley isnt what it was but you still have to run them and kill them many dogs get there ass kicked on that land.

bulldozer got smoked On his 2nd hare
Happens to the best of them every dog gets smoked on that land everyone knows that the best of hares there.

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog or dogs whatever the case may be? Pleased I only hunt with my own lads and good mates...I couldn't be bolloxed with all this shite and for what it's worth I know sod all about the Lucas dog only what I've read and heard on the grapevine and it's obvious the dog is a real un ... what people choose to call the dog is upto them but if they shoot that dog down then in my eyes they are just jealous c**ts..as for his owner,I don't know him,never spoke to him even by pm but he NEVER comes across as the big I am type...he has put the groundwork in and ended up with a top dog,maybe some should heed his methods instead of sitting on this f***ing thing all day/night firing abuse...you just never know you may be pleasantly surprised with what you could achieve!..over & out and well done both dogs today in the final.

• Like 14

Love to have seen lacas on that land today fair play to ml and jb i know the forley isnt what it was but you still have to run them and kill them many dogs get there ass kicked on that land.

bulldozer got smoked On his 2nd hare
Happens to the best of them every dog gets smoked on that land everyone knows that the best of hares there.

happens to all of them :thumbs:

GREAT TO KNOW THAT ITS ALRIGHT FOR A DOG TO MIS A HARE NOW .3 YEARS OF SHIT TALK ABOUT MY DOG MISSING A HARE THAT AT LEAST HE COULD TURN .BUT EVERY THING IS OK NOW IF THEY MIS WELL f**k ME SOME PEOPLE HAVE MORE TUNES THAN A BRASS BAND .NO MATCHES FOR ME KC NOT GOING LOOKING AT MEN WALKING ALL DAY AND WONT SLIP AND IF THEY DO TWO YRDS START AT MOST .SEEN TWO MUCH OF THAT SHITE

• Like 1

its a shame it come to all this crabing , any dog that does the buisseness on the east anglian desert, at this time of year deserves the title of a good dog , and if he can do it 2/3 times in a day it deserves praise not crabing to fk ;)

well said mate they are both good dogs both have missed a hare it does happen! they arent machines what is really sad is the way some people spend all day on here slagging others who are out having the balls to run their dogs, get a life losers bet you dont have anything decent to run a winter fen or field in your kennel so thats why you have to slate those who do :bad:

• Like 1

ML just run his 2nd a 4 muniter piped it hare came back out jack slipped on it dog just straight in dead. jack arguing wasnt same hare. the final a comedy now

Sound's bad put like that ! What I heard from a "neutral" a rabbit got up about 10 minute's after from the same place as M.L.'S got up, Jack slipped killed it instant, lad's seem to think it was the same one made it's way back in full circle but Jack wasn't to know when he slipped and the rule's of competition are a "slip's a slip" not very satisfactory I know but not as bad as the way it was put above :laugh: sounded like they'd got dyno-rod out the way it's put above !!! :laugh:

Carp777 you slayed gorja on here the other day and today its come back to bite your ass Bulldozers first run was too good for him His 2nd was on a plough and a quick kill What you say about QUICK kills? DUFFERS All the badness in yous come back on bully today :thumbs:

• Like 1

Speedie you make the rules if you match and pick were to hunt go to that spot were the ling ears are bullets sasha killed 4 so your telling on the phone lol,not everyone slips 2 yards you know but you did plenty of times lol,last I am saying on this could not be arsed wasting my time,

GREAT TO KNOW THAT ITS ALRIGHT FOR A DOG TO MIS A HARE NOW .3 YEARS OF SHIT TALK ABOUT MY DOG MISSING A HARE THAT AT LEAST HE COULD TURN .BUT EVERY THING IS OK NOW IF THEY MIS WELL f**k ME SOME PEOPLE HAVE MORE TUNES THAN A BRASS BAND .NO MATCHES FOR ME KC NOT GOING LOOKING AT MEN WALKING ALL DAY AND WONT SLIP AND IF THEY DO TWO YRDS START AT MOST .SEEN TWO MUCH OF THAT SHITE

your dog pulled up mate big difference as they say he jacked and its on the tube to see i would have said nothing if i was you .atb

• Like 1