What To Do With Rabbits With Myxi + Feeding Meat To Pets

Hi guys was wondering what you lot do with the rabbits who have myxi? Just interested in my old permission they got burned however I have just watched one of the irish guy vermin hunters videos on YouTube and two if the rabbits he shot had myxi and he was going to feed them to his cats, is this wise? Can it be done?, I have cats and would like to start introducing them to game food to keep the costs down, how's best to do this? And what meat? Raw or cooked? Some people suggest freezing them first ?

well they say you can feed them to dogs or cats, but when ever i had any i leave'em for old charlie. Carnt see the point of feeding somthing which( aint) healthy to your dog, its a domestic animal not a wild one :yes: but each to there own.!!

Cats and dogs can just eat them raw mixy or not they used to give the dogs a rabbit pelt in the old days coz I you thought your dog had worm they eat the pelt in one and the worms get tangled up in the pelt then u see them better in the poo and treat your dog lol a bit of useless info lol

If u freeze for 48 hrs it kill the parasite of the rabbit

Ya mate big chucks if not hole they need the ripping and taring flesh to keep healthy teeth canned food is shite and kibble is getting better but can't beat raw meat

Cats more then dogs !!! Cats need meat to thrive pet food they can live on but not thrive !!!

Always raw mate but freeze if for a few days skinned I don't own cats but I reckon if u out a hole one down they will strip the meat of the bone them selfs my mates cats do that with chicken wings I know cats should be 100% meat eaters so all this dry food with cereals is mega bad for a cat I only keep dogs but feed them right on raw meat u can really see the difference clean teeth small stools and lean and healthy looking I would guess its easier with cats because they can live on just meat as a dog needs a bit of veg or 10 % offal 10 bone 80 % muscle meats cats just 100% muscle meat but I don't no much about cats tbh lol so do some research don't take my words am a dog man

But ya just freeze them and feed them as a treat every no and then