Guard Dog

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not to be rude......but i can never understand that logic of " he,s a fat lump but old now "................well do the ol boy a favour then and get some weight off him the strain on their joints when

will my mother inlaw do

Posted Images

German shepherd.....look for working blood though..when its old enough get one of ya Mates to creap up to ya pens..as soon as the dogs makes some noise run off......few months you'll have a yard aggressive dog.

• Like 2

any type of mastiff breed, rotty, german shepherd, american bulldog but best guard dog ive seen is caucasian ovcharka there massive great gaurding instinct and theyve got a thick coat so ideal for living out but there expensive cheapest ive seen was £1250

ive got a 2 year old rotty and hes as good as any people cross over the road so they dont have to walk past are garden hes that bad lol

1357067771135146.jpgmy AB is around 8st i walk past a rottie behind a gate and he dwarfs my dog lol i like them but have to find a good one like this beast you would be mad to go near this lol

That to me mate isnt a proper rottie. The best ones ive seen were athletic and smart. That goes for ABs aswell.

Someone said dobermans. A bailiff on one of our club waters has a couple and he says they are shit as guarders. Ive only ever heard or seen of one working and he is owned by a very good friend. Its taken him years to find one. Atb

• Like 1