Lucas On A Real Hare

do yer think its fast enough for lamping ?

prob not on smaller type field, where the dog got get on to the quarry fast, but a drop of that stamina blood in to good lamping dog , you would get a very good night dog.!

• Like 1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he run it wensday jim at covney fen pal. hes run it loads of times with jj and sons they be the ones to ask. wheres the true dog men with a bit of class. shake hands after and go for a pint and a bit

The forley cups a joke now bit like these " puppy cups " for 3 year old dogs when it suits the men taking the money.   Come on lads the best dogs get strait lined every so often, I've been crititica

fcuk me cant you see what they are doing they want to run the bulldozer for money a proper sports man just wants to run his dog they are building the bulldozer up so they can slap your legs for a si

put all the runs on then we can judge what went on the lucas dog had killed one before that run and i want to see them runs before as the bulldozers run was on plough was they not as them two other runs was from dec 2 it was said on clips get them all on before you all start crabbing the lucas dog two sides to every story .atb

saving them for the dvd bulldozers run got up on plough but he never ran it on the plough all lies but u will see that when the dvd is made ask the irish boy to show this apparent run on the plough?? they were filming too?? i dont need to get them all on ive seen them all lol