Season Thus Far?

As the season seems to be getting near its end, I've been taking stock of how it went for me. Now I've got two first season young uns . One of them although shes started slow seems to be getting better every time I take her out . The other one although entered real easy and has always seemed to want to be where the action was, has pulled a few poxy strokes lately. So my own opinion of my own dogs is , the bitch might make a worker and the dog I don't think has got the minerals! So if your honest lads how has your season been and has your dogs performed?

is that the jp dog thats f***ing about :whistling:

had a good season fair play but had a young black bitch went first time had 7 digs and 2 bolts with her now she gets to a tight spot and can't get throu and bays her head off like she is on dug her 3 times to nufin and nufin in the berry gutted choke what to do with her????

Pretty rubbish season for me this year, work commitments had me staying away from home for a big part of the season so I missed out on alot of digging time. I only had 25 digs, so none of my 3 workers got alot of sport. Hopefully next season will be better.

Pretty rubbish season for me this year, work commitments had me staying away from home for a big part of the season so I missed out on alot of digging time. I only had 25 digs, so none of my 3 workers got alot of sport. Hopefully next season will be better.

Shame digging don't pay the bills eh Dev! How did the others get on did they get some done?

• Like 1

Thats it lukey mate. P had a decent season, not as much as other years but he still got plenty of work for the dogs. Were finished up now

Is mickey,r still doin a bit Dev,have you been down this country this season,we finish up on sunday next,had a good season all dogs got there shatre of work and now need the rest until next sep.

it,s been a good season for us plenty of digging as for the young un,s the lakie dog threw the towel in after 7 dig,s and we lost the bitch but a young patt

is going really well for me so carnt complain really atb